Status Update - 10th April 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status Update - 10th April 2019

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 10th of April 2019.

Cheers all, have a good week!

TK
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Thanks for the update Matt. Any word on the new business model yet?

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Good update. Not gonna buy the bow, but it does look nice.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
khavy
Tracker

Post by khavy »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Thanks for the update Matt. Any word on the new business model yet?
Yes... any word yet? my 3 months are running out... next month...

And the reskin of the week goes to... ... sorry... couldn't resist...

If there is no news can we atleast get some more animals in all reserves?
They really are somewhat empy in the last weeks, even val de bois... along the river almost no animals!?
My friends noticed it too... on all maps, less animals
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Thanks for the update Matt. Any word on the new business model yet?
Not yet sorry mate, hopefully soon!
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

I’m starting to doubt the business model stuff, and these reskins are hurting my soul. 4 pulsar variants, every week we show our hatred of the reskins but they keep getting pumped out. This game still has so much potential in my opinion but it needs a boost. 1-2 maps and a couple new things to bring people back... not reskinned maps. Thats just me though. I know there won’t be any new maps but it would help a lot if we got something new. Very least maybe a new muzzleloader or a beagle for a dog. I don’t know though, game is gonna be the next primal in a sec here. (WHICH ALSO HAS POTENTIAL, JUST ADD ANOTHER DINO AND FIX THE RESET GLITCH)
Last edited by BigGameHunter_21 on April 10th, 2019, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

drakle wrote:Good update. Not gonna buy the bow, but it does look nice.
I think EW is not really making additional money at this point. Players just have a better selection.

Reason being players who do not yet own any Pulsar might pick this bow up, it looks nice indeed. This instead of another Pulsar.

Players who like to get the achievements, they might consider buying a fourth of the very same bow, but at the same time the next achievement badge moves more and more into the far distance with every new weapon, adding another 7 achievements and raising the total even further.

It's a bit ironic.

I wanted to get back to the Turkey badge after they added achievements for weapons we can't buy (thanks for that), but at this point I am missing so many new achievements, I might even drop down. :P
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Thanks for the update Mat! Glad to finally have Dall sheep missions.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

BigGameHunter_21 wrote:I’m starting to doubt the business model stuff, and these reskins are hurting my soul. 4 pulsar variants, every week we show our hatred of the reskins but they keep getting pumped out. This game still has so much potential in my opinion but it needs a boost. 1-2 maps and a couple new things to bring people back... not reskinned maps. Thats just me though. I know there won’t be any new maps but it would help a lot if we got something new. Very least maybe a new muzzleloader or a beagle for a dog. I don’t know though, game is gonna be the next primal in a sec here. (WHICH ALSO HAS POTENTIAL, JUST ADD ANOTHER DINO AND FIX THE RESET GLITCH)
You would like something new to be added to this game , to boost it up and you want a Muzz and a dog ??!!
I don't see how these two suggestion of yours , are new and would boost this game !! :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

DYEUZ wrote:
BigGameHunter_21 wrote:I’m starting to doubt the business model stuff, and these reskins are hurting my soul. 4 pulsar variants, every week we show our hatred of the reskins but they keep getting pumped out. This game still has so much potential in my opinion but it needs a boost. 1-2 maps and a couple new things to bring people back... not reskinned maps. Thats just me though. I know there won’t be any new maps but it would help a lot if we got something new. Very least maybe a new muzzleloader or a beagle for a dog. I don’t know though, game is gonna be the next primal in a sec here. (WHICH ALSO HAS POTENTIAL, JUST ADD ANOTHER DINO AND FIX THE RESET GLITCH)
You would like something new to be added to this game , to boost it up and you want a Muzz and a dog ??!!
I don't see how these two suggestion of yours , are new and would boost this game !! :?
“At the very least” because I would love to see a more powerful muzzy and a beagle because they were used in bear/deer hunting for ages irl.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”