Status Update - 10th April 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
EW_Mat
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2576
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby EW_Mat » April 10th, 2019, 8:59 am

Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 10th of April 2019.

Cheers all, have a good week!

TK
User avatar
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter
Posts: 4508
Joined: May 2nd, 2015, 10:57 am

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby InstinctiveArcher » April 10th, 2019, 9:00 am

Thanks for the update Matt. Any word on the new business model yet?
Image

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
User avatar
drakle
Hunter
Posts: 929
Joined: April 9th, 2013, 5:05 am

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby drakle » April 10th, 2019, 9:06 am

Good update. Not gonna buy the bow, but it does look nice.


Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
User avatar
khavy
Tracker
Posts: 115
Joined: May 1st, 2011, 5:13 am
Location: Italy

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby khavy » April 10th, 2019, 9:20 am

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Thanks for the update Matt. Any word on the new business model yet?


Yes... any word yet? my 3 months are running out... next month...

And the reskin of the week goes to... ... sorry... couldn't resist...

If there is no news can we atleast get some more animals in all reserves?
They really are somewhat empy in the last weeks, even val de bois... along the river almost no animals!?
My friends noticed it too... on all maps, less animals
User avatar
EW_Mat
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 2576
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby EW_Mat » April 10th, 2019, 9:24 am

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Thanks for the update Matt. Any word on the new business model yet?


Not yet sorry mate, hopefully soon!
User avatar
BigGameHunter_21
Tracker
Posts: 127
Joined: May 1st, 2018, 9:57 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby BigGameHunter_21 » April 10th, 2019, 9:31 am

I’m starting to doubt the business model stuff, and these reskins are hurting my soul. 4 pulsar variants, every week we show our hatred of the reskins but they keep getting pumped out. This game still has so much potential in my opinion but it needs a boost. 1-2 maps and a couple new things to bring people back... not reskinned maps. Thats just me though. I know there won’t be any new maps but it would help a lot if we got something new. Very least maybe a new muzzleloader or a beagle for a dog. I don’t know though, game is gonna be the next primal in a sec here. (WHICH ALSO HAS POTENTIAL, JUST ADD ANOTHER DINO AND FIX THE RESET GLITCH)
Last edited by BigGameHunter_21 on April 10th, 2019, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 20347
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby HooCairs » April 10th, 2019, 9:33 am

drakle wrote:Good update. Not gonna buy the bow, but it does look nice.

I think EW is not really making additional money at this point. Players just have a better selection.

Reason being players who do not yet own any Pulsar might pick this bow up, it looks nice indeed. This instead of another Pulsar.

Players who like to get the achievements, they might consider buying a fourth of the very same bow, but at the same time the next achievement badge moves more and more into the far distance with every new weapon, adding another 7 achievements and raising the total even further.

It's a bit ironic.

I wanted to get back to the Turkey badge after they added achievements for weapons we can't buy (thanks for that), but at this point I am missing so many new achievements, I might even drop down. :P
User avatar
XxStrong1xX
Hunter
Posts: 559
Joined: February 25th, 2018, 8:09 pm
Location: Georgia, USA

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby XxStrong1xX » April 10th, 2019, 9:37 am

Thanks for the update Mat! Glad to finally have Dall sheep missions.
User avatar
DYEUZ
Outfitter
Posts: 4887
Joined: October 11th, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby DYEUZ » April 10th, 2019, 9:39 am

BigGameHunter_21 wrote:I’m starting to doubt the business model stuff, and these reskins are hurting my soul. 4 pulsar variants, every week we show our hatred of the reskins but they keep getting pumped out. This game still has so much potential in my opinion but it needs a boost. 1-2 maps and a couple new things to bring people back... not reskinned maps. Thats just me though. I know there won’t be any new maps but it would help a lot if we got something new. Very least maybe a new muzzleloader or a beagle for a dog. I don’t know though, game is gonna be the next primal in a sec here. (WHICH ALSO HAS POTENTIAL, JUST ADD ANOTHER DINO AND FIX THE RESET GLITCH)

You would like something new to be added to this game , to boost it up and you want a Muzz and a dog ??!!
I don't see how these two suggestion of yours , are new and would boost this game !! :?

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
BigGameHunter_21
Tracker
Posts: 127
Joined: May 1st, 2018, 9:57 pm
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Re: Status Update - 10th April 2019

Postby BigGameHunter_21 » April 10th, 2019, 9:49 am

DYEUZ wrote:
BigGameHunter_21 wrote:I’m starting to doubt the business model stuff, and these reskins are hurting my soul. 4 pulsar variants, every week we show our hatred of the reskins but they keep getting pumped out. This game still has so much potential in my opinion but it needs a boost. 1-2 maps and a couple new things to bring people back... not reskinned maps. Thats just me though. I know there won’t be any new maps but it would help a lot if we got something new. Very least maybe a new muzzleloader or a beagle for a dog. I don’t know though, game is gonna be the next primal in a sec here. (WHICH ALSO HAS POTENTIAL, JUST ADD ANOTHER DINO AND FIX THE RESET GLITCH)

You would like something new to be added to this game , to boost it up and you want a Muzz and a dog ??!!
I don't see how these two suggestion of yours , are new and would boost this game !! :?

“At the very least” because I would love to see a more powerful muzzy and a beagle because they were used in bear/deer hunting for ages irl.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TalonLePineapple and 1 guest