Status Update - 3rd April 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Status Update - 3rd April 2019

Post by ronMctube »

they obviously would of looked into this . probably just not worth it financially. or it probably would of happened already. there is many t shirts i would of brought over the years. or hoodies. ideas are easy to come by but making them financially work is a different thing altogether.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

BCKidd wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:I want that T-Shirt! Can anyone name the price and a billing address where I can transfer the money too? :P
Well now, look who jus' popped in! Hello Pretty_Boy, ain't seen you around here for a while. Hope you are well. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Hey BCKiddo,

As you may know, life is a bit like a football game, part 1, break, and a part 2. I'm in the break wondering if I should sit down and think, or just sit down and not think! My life is a bit turned upsidedown after I lost my good job with much income from the oil business (oil crysis here in Norway), with all the good fellows. The same time I get an Aspergers Syndrome diagnose in the age of 43 (2 yrs ago), and I spend time reading several books about why the heck am I so different, and what have I been missing? So far with the IQ of 130-140 and some beers, I have not solved the riddle, but I'we found out there are something interesting called supersensitive, and I fit just right in. The mainstream food, bacically based on wheat gluten and cow milk are directly poisonal to humans (not only my opinion), not in big quantums, but in the ordinary daily portions, "over time", and there is a huge difference in last 50 years, of "glue in the gluton" if I can say so, that is directly damaging out intestins! There is a book here in Norway, a brand new one of 2019, and I believe the scientists (doctors) of this book, that talks directly against the norwegian state food policy, ISBN 978-82-02-60918-4, are on the right track. Okay, it was a bit of a brainstorm the text above, and yes is the answer to your question, I'm all well. Even tho I have some good ferromones surrounding me, I maybe indeed have a lack (suffer) from low (zero) female estrogen in my system.

Stay Coool ...and happy hunting ;)
PB

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Glad to know you are well, PB, and your post was certainly informative. I had no idea our food was so poisonous, but, I guess that is what we should expect. Organic is the only way to go! Stay good and keep smilin'. ;) Respect.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”