Status Update - 3rd April 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
AngelOne63
Tracker

Re: Status Update - 3rd April 2019

Post by AngelOne63 »

hello everyone ... give everyone the opportunity to take the shirt ... even for a fee .... 10 years is a nice goal and I think everyone wants a memory .... thanks.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

AngelOne63 wrote:hello everyone ... give everyone the opportunity to take the shirt ... even for a fee .... 10 years is a nice goal and I think everyone wants a memory .... thanks.
I would like to see them at least put a virtual shirt in the store for a limited time. We would all like to have one, even if only for a short time.... :(
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

EW_Mat wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote: I think what you are saying is that you never look at what you post, after the fact, to see how it looks, or you would have known about it already. Another thought; I don't see any mention of 10 years, or 10 year anniversary on that t-shirt. Is there one?
Stan I think you should stop with the blind accusations... did you miss the part about it appearing on the PREVIEW page???
Yes, the back side of the T-shirt has some text that reads "Celebrating 10 Years of Digital Hunting".

Just chill Stan, one day you will work out I am on your side...
Do you mean the PREVIEW page showed the pictures? I saw that. So what? The fact is that if you had gone and looked at the SU after you posed it, whether the pictures were on the PREVIEW page or not, you would have seen they were not there. So, my statement is obvious. You never looked. It's not a blind 'accusation', its a logical conclusion.
Last edited by stancomputerhunter on April 4th, 2019, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I don't see the word PREVIEW or page in the entire post. Please enlighten me.
EW_Mat wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Great pictures of the two rares that won. SMH
I was wondering what you were talking about Stan. So I clicked on the link, the pictures are missing. But when I go to the editing page and hit preview, the images appear :?:

Maybe its a strange cache issue? If its not there by the morning. I will poke for some support.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Thanks for the SU. It's really good to hear, that you guys a planning to celebrate the 10'th year anniversary. I hope you make a smashing event, one that will make history ;) by the way, the t-shirt looks great - and like said by others, i would also pay real money for one...it would also be super cool to have an in-game one.

And thanks for the new missions :)
Hunting is living
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tod1d wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:I don't see the word PREVIEW or page in the entire post. Please enlighten me.
EW_Mat wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:Great pictures of the two rares that won. SMH
I was wondering what you were talking about Stan. So I clicked on the link, the pictures are missing. But when I go to the editing page and hit preview, the images appear :?:

Maybe its a strange cache issue? If its not there by the morning. I will poke for some support.
Tod, I had no idea what he was talking about. Finally figured it out, and edited my post.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

They should add a feature where we can return our items we don’t use like the old spotting scope for 1/2 or 1/4 the price. Everyone I’ve asked said it’s a good idea
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Tod, I had no idea what he was talking about. Finally figured it out, and edited my post.
No worries, I miss stuff all the time. Just trying to set things straight. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
EW_Mat wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote: I think what you are saying is that you never look at what you post, after the fact, to see how it looks, or you would have known about it already. Another thought; I don't see any mention of 10 years, or 10 year anniversary on that t-shirt. Is there one?
Stan I think you should stop with the blind accusations... did you miss the part about it appearing on the PREVIEW page???
Yes, the back side of the T-shirt has some text that reads "Celebrating 10 Years of Digital Hunting".

Just chill Stan, one day you will work out I am on your side...
Do you mean the PREVIEW page showed the pictures? I saw that. So what? The fact is that if you had gone and looked at the SU after you posed it, whether the pictures were on the PREVIEW page or not, you would have seen they were not there. So, my statement is obvious. You never looked. It's not a blind 'accusation', its a logical conclusion.
From now on, I am going to have to, as for the last year and a half, the preview page has been accurate and any mistake was one that I had actually made. Once again thanks for the amazing positivity you bring to the forums Stan.
Bullet1956

Post by Bullet1956 »

HooCairs wrote:Image

Does that beard come with the shirt?

Why not sell the t-shirt to everyone who wants one?
Tod1d wrote:get the tracking credit for 3 tracks
Do we know this still exists? Tried a few times figuring out how the tracking skill builds and the three tracks bonus seems messed up. Also if you only get one track, the animal appears as tracked now. Used to require three tracks.
I agree. Why not make all Hunter Classic and COTW t-shirts available for sale. I think you guys are missing a real opportunity to market the games and spread the word.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”