Status Update - 27th March 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 27th March 2019

Post by VonStratos »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
muledeer wrote:the new .223 Semi-Automatic Rifle have not the same skill level like the camo version? a bug!!!
Usually they only share skills if the 3d model is exactly the same - and I'm not sure if that's the case here.
elgrancazador wrote:At least I think it is time for a new reservation and new animals, which has already been more than a year since the last reservation
I doubt that another species is likely, but I would really be surprised if we ever saw a new reserve.

Yes Tanngnjostr usually but not always, the "El Toro" and "El bisonte" have different models but share skill, however both .44 revolver also have different models yet they dont share the skill, i have lv6 in one and lv3 in the other, still i think if they say this is a "reskin" then it should share the skill, its not a "new" auto .223 rifle, still is hard to say where is the line to determine the criteria based on the examples i provided, but anyway the new reskin looks out of place to me, it looks like i just jumped into Tom Clancy's: The Hunter, i am not a fan of full military look rifles in hunting, but that is just my humble opinion.

Still thanks Treekiwi for the update in the forum, and the WB competitions, hopefully next week could provide us some new information about the new business model, and more bug fixes. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Hawkeye wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:Well, they do share the same rank.
Your're right, that means they should share skills too, correct? Well, I stopped trying to understand this system a while ago... :?
I think it's a bug. Surely.
I would say it is a mistake. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
elgrancazador
Spotter

Post by elgrancazador »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
muledeer wrote:the new .223 Semi-Automatic Rifle have not the same skill level like the camo version? a bug!!!
Usually they only share skills if the 3d model is exactly the same - and I'm not sure if that's the case here.
elgrancazador wrote:At least I think it is time for a new reservation and new animals, which has already been more than a year since the last reservation
I doubt that another species is likely, but I would really be surprised if we ever saw a new reserve.
A new game reserve would mean new species, at least I hope so
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

Maybe they spend 30 Minutes a week for theHunter Classic and one hour for the stream

it feel like there is no heart in the work and no love to the com.

did we not payed those people enough? :-(
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

muledeer wrote:did we not payed those people enough? :-(
How long have you been playing this game ? and what did you spend so far ?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

HooCairs wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote: Your're right, that means they should share skills too, correct? Well, I stopped trying to understand this system a while ago... :?
I think it's a bug. Surely.
I would say it is a mistake. ;)
That's probably more accurate.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

DYEUZ wrote:
muledeer wrote:did we not payed those people enough? :-(
How long have you been playing this game ? and what did you spend so far ?
Total spent: Em$ 184964.00 + and not only in big pack for 43.99 EUR with Save 12% so maybe 400,- Euro every Year?
Full Memberships until 2013
2x 3 months Membership until Oktober 2018

so i can ask this or not?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

muledeer wrote:
Total spent: Em$ 184964.00 + and not only in big pack for 43.99 EUR with Save 12% so maybe 400,- Euro every Year?
Full Memberships until 2013
2x 3 months Membership until Oktober 2018

so i can ask this or not?
Not quite understanding your reply , date wise . Are you telling me you've been playing since 2013 ?
You joined the forum , 2 months ago right ?

But anyway ,you can ask anything you want , don't get me wrong .But your post is speculative only and of your own opinion . ( about the time they spend ...)
Pretty sure they spend more than 30 mins a week on TH ! ;)

You talk about love and heart , which is not the main motor here .It's more about the business and making money . Maybe also , it's about keeping their heads out of the water for couple more months .

Heart and love ( dam was about to wrote heart and lungs :? ) is more associated with the community , the members , the avid players .
Some companies put all that in it , but i can't say i feel this one does it every day . It was more obvious in the past , but fading away slowly imo .

About your last quote , about how much money we gave them since ! Well, take lots more than what you think to run an online business like this one .

Give them slack and step back and watch , what is going to happen in the future . Stay optimistic .

Be well :)

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

Not quite understanding your reply , date wise . Are you telling me you've been playing since 2013 ?
You joined the forum , 2 months ago right ?
I´m from Germany and maybe english is not the best ... learn from :lol: Otto Walkes: English for runaways. :roll:
So i saw the Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please] that i never try before and i don´t spend much time for forum and watch/learn a lot about the game from Youtube!
The German forum is full of "crying wolfs" and two months ago i like to spend some time here because on youtube not realy any good videos of this game.
DYEUZ wrote: But anyway ,you can ask anything you want , don't get me wrong .But your post is speculative only and of your own opinion . ( about the time they spend ...)
Pretty sure they spend more than 30 mins a week on TH ! ;)
This Forum is full kind of :ugeek: >>>> ... your post is speculative only and of your own opinion <<<< :o
Give them slack and step back and watch , what is going to happen in the future . Stay optimistic .

Be well :)
:idea: ;)

Yes be sure ... and you don`t tell me how much time you spent or money :?:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Ok, even more confused , but leave it .Doesn't matter .
muledeer wrote:
Yes be sure ... and you don`t tell me how much time you spent or money :?:
You did not ask priorly . If you want to know , i have 11600 +/- hours in about 5.5 years of playing .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”