Status Update - 27th March 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 27th March 2019

Post by caledonianblues »

elgrancazador wrote:I'm still waiting for the survey, or new reservation and new interesting species
You're gonna be waiting a while. A survey is of course a possibility although I can't see what purpose it would serve at this stage. To see which mythical creature they add for Halloween maybe.
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

Another weapon skin....WHAAAAT?? NO way!!!
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

muledeer wrote:Oh well, do not even time pick two pictures?
But anyway thanks for the Water Buffalo Competitions.

like to have a reskin wild boar or brown bear and i would pay for it ...

no words about reskins but i like the new price 550 em$ for a (new) reskin weapon

Hope your new Game was not a failure and have a good week
Brown bear were already reskinned, wild boar has not.
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP._dw- ... =293&h=165
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

drakle wrote:So all that's left for comps are the Polar Bears.

Good update, and glad to hear that it'll be extra pumping next week.
Yes, it's great to see the comp. board almost filled for each one there, but the non-typicals have been there
for a very long time. I would love to see a month-long comp. for each of the non-typicals. Thanks for the update Mat! :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

It kinda bothers me that EW is selling the reskin of the .223. Considering what happened in Christchurch. In fact I would have expected that EW removed those rifles- to show solidarity, even if for only a few weeks. To come out with a reskin of that gun, after such an incident leaves a bad taste in my mouth, yeah it isn't the same high capacity, but it is indeed a military styled weapon, is it not? :? I'm probably wrong ofc, and it is only my own opinion. Thanks for the WB comps tho'. ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

BCKidd wrote:It kinda bothers me that EW is selling the reskin of the .223. Considering what happened in Christchurch. In fact I would have expected that EW removed those rifles- to show solidarity, even if for only a few weeks. To come out with a reskin of that gun, after such an incident leaves a bad taste in my mouth, yeah it isn't the same high capacity, but it is indeed a military styled weapon, is it not? :? I'm probably wrong ofc, and it is only my own opinion. Thanks for the WB comps tho'. ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.
OMG, the evil and fearful black rifles...
Spoiler:
MacgyverJr

Post by MacgyverJr »

There will be no sales this week? :cry:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BuiuRei wrote:
BCKidd wrote:It kinda bothers me that EW is selling the reskin of the .223. Considering what happened in Christchurch. In fact I would have expected that EW removed those rifles- to show solidarity, even if for only a few weeks. To come out with a reskin of that gun, after such an incident leaves a bad taste in my mouth, yeah it isn't the same high capacity, but it is indeed a military styled weapon, is it not? :? I'm probably wrong ofc, and it is only my own opinion. Thanks for the WB comps tho'. ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.
OMG, the evil and fearful black rifles...
Look. I understand guns don’t kill people, people kill people. And as I said it is my own opinion, and you are as welcome to yours as I am to mine. Enuff, said. ;) Respect.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

BCKidd.
An AR-15 has NEVER been used in a military capacity anywhere in the world in its history. EVER. It is not a military weapon.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:

BCKidd.
An AR-15 has NEVER been used in a military capacity anywhere in the world in its history. EVER. It is not a military weapon.
;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”