Status Update - 27th March 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Mackie2112
Tracker

Re: Status Update - 27th March 2019

Post by Mackie2112 »

Appreciate it and Good luck in the new project! Just don't forget us! Even the small gestures like these mean a lot for us hardcore fans and players!
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Even Arrows Can Slay a Beast
The furthest shot unspooked male Water Buffalo using any permitted Bow or Crossbow is your competition entry. Target must be hit in the heart or lungs. Other organs may be hit. Furthest shot wins.

Questions: Can the water buffalo be hit a 2nd time? And if it can be hit the 2nd time, only the shortest shot will be counted?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

curlyCoyote wrote:Even Arrows Can Slay a Beast
The furthest shot unspooked male Water Buffalo using any permitted Bow or Crossbow is your competition entry. Target must be hit in the heart or lungs. Other organs may be hit. Furthest shot wins.

Questions: Can the water buffalo be hit a 2nd time? And if it can be hit the 2nd time, only the shortest shot will be counted?
Usually given the rules the game would allow a second shot as long as this was also a heart of lungs shot. The shorter shot will count.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

well generation zero clearly has a touch of thehunter blood in it. steam reviews are the same things you see on these forums when content drops. the gist from the 30-40 top reviews is its a great concept thats crippled by bugs and crashes, hasn't been padded out, feels rushed and is overpriced.

but its early days, these things wont hurt take off too bad, its not like avalanche released the game days after the release of another 4 player, open world, AAA post apocalypse shooter that will swallow the market. idk something like the Division 2....
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Spent an hour and a half watching a stream on Utube of this supposedly great game Generation Zero. Zero is right. It was so Ho Hum I actually turned it off and went to bed.
Primal is three times the Adrenalin shock that Zero will ever be.
Not on my wish list anymore.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

Hi EW if you make a nother reskin weapon so i wish me a new Tenpoint Carbon Fusion Crossbow Version ... a black one!
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

:ugeek: :!: Thanks for the Update on Steam today. Game Settings works fine now!!!
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

April fools...game is be closing

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”