Status Update - 6th of March 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
nachthexe
Hunter
Posts: 552
Joined: July 5th, 2014, 5:37 am
Location: Germany

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby nachthexe » March 6th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Treekiwi any news about that sharpened red dot you wanted to look into couple month back?
User avatar
BearJohnson
Scout
Posts: 398
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 4:14 pm
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby BearJohnson » March 6th, 2019, 12:41 pm

I am loving all these new comps... keep up the good work.

edit: OOOOOHHHHHH! JUST bought "the lady".... pretty!

I think she needs a fancy scope to match!
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

Image
User avatar
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 6296
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 2:15 am
Location: British Columbia

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby BCKidd » March 6th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Thanks for the SU- TK. Good to see new comps! Time to go shoot a few things with the .357. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
User avatar
VonStratos
Outfitter
Posts: 1843
Joined: February 7th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby VonStratos » March 6th, 2019, 1:55 pm

Thanks for the SU and the new Banteng competitions. Also nice event.

Image
Image

"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
User avatar
1Al
Scout
Posts: 452
Joined: February 19th, 2017, 8:18 am
Location: Italy

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby 1Al » March 6th, 2019, 2:05 pm

Here today 22°C sunny :D
Thanks, have a great week too.
Spoiler:


Image
User avatar
VonStratos
Outfitter
Posts: 1843
Joined: February 7th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby VonStratos » March 6th, 2019, 2:23 pm

Just an idea or question, will be there some kind of event to celebrate the 10years of The Hunter? i think it should be, after all not every game last 10 years, is very well deserved reason to make some kind of celebration... not to mention give some appreciation to the loyal player base wit some free tents hehe.

Image
Image

"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
User avatar
DYEUZ
Outfitter
Posts: 4704
Joined: October 11th, 2013, 3:36 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby DYEUZ » March 6th, 2019, 3:13 pm

1Al wrote:Here today 22°C sunny :D
Thanks, have a great week too.

Pretty hot day here also , -8 ºC and sunny . :lol:

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
1Al
Scout
Posts: 452
Joined: February 19th, 2017, 8:18 am
Location: Italy

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby 1Al » March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

VonStratos wrote:Just an idea or question, will be there some kind of event to celebrate the 10years of The Hunter? i think it should be, after all not every game last 10 years, is very well deserved reason to make some kind of celebration... not to mention give some appreciation to the loyal player base wit some free tents hehe.

I agree, to be honest I thought the same last days. I think no game lasted so much time.
DYEUZ wrote:
1Al wrote:Here today 22°C sunny :D
Thanks, have a great week too.

Pretty hot day here also , -8 ºC and sunny . :lol:

You can go out for polar bears hunting :lol:
Spoiler:


Image
User avatar
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter
Posts: 4476
Joined: May 2nd, 2015, 10:57 am

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby InstinctiveArcher » March 6th, 2019, 4:05 pm

1Al wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Just an idea or question, will be there some kind of event to celebrate the 10years of The Hunter? i think it should be, after all not every game last 10 years, is very well deserved reason to make some kind of celebration... not to mention give some appreciation to the loyal player base wit some free tents hehe.

I agree, to be honest I thought the same last days. I think no game lasted so much time.
DYEUZ wrote:
1Al wrote:Here today 22°C sunny :D
Thanks, have a great week too.

Pretty hot day here also , -8 ºC and sunny . :lol:

You can go out for polar bears hunting :lol:

-20F (-30C) here this morning. Too cold for polar bears. :lol:
Image

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
User avatar
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 7138
Joined: June 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm
Location: 42.655701 N, 82.61936 W

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Postby Tod1d » March 6th, 2019, 6:26 pm

InstinctiveArcher wrote:-20F (-30C) here this morning. Too cold for polar bears. :lol:


I think your thermometer is broke. It was 9°F here, and -10°F in the U.P.
Image
"It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest