Status Update - 6th of March 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
toxicdog
Spotter

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Post by toxicdog »

Thanks for the update and the excuse to go after the Banteng! There aren't any missions so I only have got those in passing

I'm unable to find the First Lady to buy for some reason, shed version is not buyable for me, please take my money
If it's about all those emails I get from Doc, I can explain...
Sp3aker

Post by Sp3aker »

toxicdog wrote:Thanks for the update and the excuse to go after the Banteng! There aren't any missions so I only have got those in passing

I'm unable to find the First Lady to buy for some reason, shed version is not buyable for me, please take my money
If it's about all those emails I get from Doc, I can explain...
Reload your client launcher. It's under handguns
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Tod1d wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:-20F (-30C) here this morning. Too cold for polar bears. :lol:
I think your thermometer is broke. It was 9°F here, and -10°F in the U.P.
It was -20 in Houghton and Calumet. I don't know about the rest of the U.P.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

It was -35°C here about a week ago, but it's starting to warm up. The animals are having a tough time of it. On the bright side it's kicking hell out of the pine beetles! Freeze the beyotches!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

JimboCrow wrote:It was -35°C here about a week ago
A lovely Canadian early summer, right? :P
Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

nachthexe wrote:Treekiwi any news about that sharpened red dot you wanted to look into couple month back?
I did ask for you, but have not gotten an answer back yet sorry. If I had to guess I would say its a low priority sorry :(
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

VonStratos wrote:Just an idea or question, will be there some kind of event to celebrate the 10years of The Hunter? i think it should be, after all not every game last 10 years, is very well deserved reason to make some kind of celebration... not to mention give some appreciation to the loyal player base wit some free tents hehe.
There sure will be! However the official birthday is not for a little while yet. The one Ron mentioned this week was just when closed testing started.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Question for you TK concerning the Banteng competition "Banteng of Midas".
Target must be the common blonde variety. Other fur varieties do not count.
Does the game recognize the "blonde" (yellow/gold) variety?
Don't both the "tricolor", the "yellow" and the "grey" all list as common, similar to the black, brown and white feral goats (community names from the hunterwiki)?
The only official color variation is the "dark", no? At least it's the only one listed as a fur variation on the score sheets unless that's changed?

Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Villkatta wrote:Question for you TK concerning the Banteng competition "Banteng of Midas".
Target must be the common blonde variety. Other fur varieties do not count.
Does the game recognize the "blonde" (yellow/gold) variety?
Don't both the "tricolor", the "yellow" and the "grey" all list as common, similar to the black, brown and white feral goats (community names from the hunterwiki)?
The only official color variation is the "dark", no? At least it's the only one listed as a fur variation on the score sheets unless that's changed?
While they may list as common in the rarity chart, they obviosly have a different code for each fur variation so the game knows what files it fetches to display all the different fur colors. If there's 2 different color bantengs, game must have loaded 2 different skin/fur/model files when the game was loaded. Same way as the black bear fur variations.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:It was -35°C here about a week ago
A lovely Canadian early summer, right? :P
There's a large roadside letter-sign in front of a church in town, and earlier in the year when it got to -42°C it read "TODAY'S GOOD NEWS: HELL FREEZES OVER!!" A hundred yards up the road the sign in front of the local bar read "WELCOME TO HELL!!" :lol:
Last edited by JimboCrow on March 8th, 2019, 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”