Status Update - 6th of March 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Status Update - 6th of March 2019

Post by BCKidd »

D3AKUs wrote:
TurboKid wrote:Thanks for the update and the comps, look like a challenge.

Anyone else having issues with the radial menus. AKA having issues every so often getting in treestands, picking up items like Ecaller, ground blinds etc. I just had to leave my caller on the floor in WHart during the comp because the menu to pick it up stopped popping up.

Just me? or anyone else also?

basically the E, B, G bindings if you have them default.
I played a bit yesterday and used some equipment and also went for a short duck hunt using the multi caller radial menue without problems. Ill play around with my E Callers later and try some more equipment, if i find a problem ill report back.
Yeah, this has been an issue with the E-Caller since the Lynx call was implemented. There is a bug report. I don't know why it hasn't been fixed yet. Seems to still be happening. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

The only bug i have every time is the one in the menu, when you enter to the items menu it says 0% in the weight, but you move some item and it show then the correct weight, annoying but not game breaking.

But i dont have the E-caller and i think i dont want one if is a source of troubles.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

VonStratos wrote:The only bug i have every time is the one in the menu, when you enter to the items menu it says 0% in the weight, but you move some item and it show then the correct weight, annoying but not game breaking.
But i dont have the E-caller and i think i dont want one if is a source of troubles.
The same here, but thankfully it's not a major bug.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Could they be related? both bugs are about interface not working as intended and started about the same time.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
sanderbarboza

Post by sanderbarboza »

Thank you !

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”