Game Update - 20th February 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HonzoChu
Tracker

Re: Game Update - 20th February 2019

Post by HonzoChu »

ryan.berens wrote:Alright this is starting to get ridiculous first you get rid of the memberships then every time I get on (every couple days) it says a new patch has been released then it takes 20 minutes to be done why is the management and development team always doing these patches because im about to leave this whole game and be done with it and go with something else that has nothing to do with anything like this I bought a membership to enjoy it and all I have been getting is downloading it sucks.
ryan… Wednesday IS the normal patch day. But also, every time an event is added or removed to the game, it requires a patch to do that. (Someone from theHunter staff can correct me if I'm wrong about that ;-) )

-------------------------------------

Also, fast question... "What happened to the weekly sales starting on Wednesday? I don't see any sales anywhere and it wasn't mentioned on the front page of the website or ion the update.

"Another reminder that weekly sales now run Wednesday through Sunday, so you have even more time to snag a bargain."
http://news.thehunter.com/status-update-297/

Just wondering. I thought the idea of this was to give players more time to get in on the sale. And so that the theHunter team didn't have to do so many updates/changes during the week?

-------------------------------------

I put the above question in the Status update thread, but it doesn't look like it will get an answer over there. A moderator can delete that one if you so desirer. Sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused.
Honz

UPDATE: The store now has a sale going. Started Thur. vice Wed..... Just glad to see it's up ;-)
Last edited by HonzoChu on February 21st, 2019, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

ryan.berens wrote:Alright this is starting to get ridiculous first you get rid of the memberships then every time I get on (every couple days) it says a new patch has been released then it takes 20 minutes to be done why is the management and development team always doing these patches because im about to leave this whole game and be done with it and go with something else that has nothing to do with anything like this I bought a membership to enjoy it and all I have been getting is downloading it sucks.
Have you tried using Steam instead of the website. Everyone with such issues is much better off on Steam.

How to use Steam: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Steam
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

@treekiwi Can we get a fix for the button that says "DASHBOARD" under the "HUNT NOW" tab. When you click it and go to the "DASHBOARD" menu it never loads its always a spinning circles for singleplayer, multiplayer, and competitions.

Are you guys aware of this issue already?

I just took a screen shot of the issue and can send it to you, but I can't just paste it into the forums, not sure how to put photos into forums.
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

HooCairs wrote:
Have you tried using Steam instead of the website. Everyone with such issues is much better off on Steam.

How to use Steam: https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Steam

yes steam is faster updates and works always!! ;) but one problem is friend inviting system-ho goes thru web page-register ,downloud e.t.t---after that you can play on stem... :( need steam invite link to :!: ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”