Nockedup
Hunter

Re: Game Update - 13th February 2019

Post by Nockedup »

What a mess. :?
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

A new bow! - but shares skills/points with Parker? So explain to me what purpose there is to purchase a reskin I maxed out 4.3 years ago?

I'll tell you one thing this HS2.0 has done for me in regards to the game- it's saved me money since there is no point in purchasing weapons that provide me absolutely NO value what so ever- So I want you all to think about this, as a player who has been more than willing to spend the money, you have decided to put your effort into things that for me are completely worthless. If you graphed what I've spent since HS 2.0 it's what you call a cliff drop and a flat line. I think this might explain a lot about the current climate among other discussion around here.

But I'd like to end a positive note like "Hey! Gad to see you all still have a job!" and I hope we're all around for a long time so we can still give you guys crap, but in a nice way :D ~ When people stop complaining is when you should worry :P

As for the DL, you all should know by now updates are a multi-part process - there's the initial and then the fixings of the update and sometimes' even a DL patch/patch :lol: If it all worked in 1 shot it just wouldn't feel like home 8-)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

The (Valentine's Event1: l Goat You, Dall) says kill a male Ibex and a Female Dall Sheep, but the Female Dall Sheep give score 0, tried Males also same score 0,
if its a bug and may take time to sort it out, would it be better if i just cancel the Event and start on the next one.!
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
VonStratos wrote:
FOCRJ wrote:good updates, new season?

Do you ask because the empty signatures? i had the same thinking, but some people have the animals in the signatures so i think its just a glitch, not a new season. ;)

It's season 24 just started.

Its is a new season then? but some people still have the full animal roster in their signatures, i can see your animals, but many others like me already have the signature in blank, well i wish they let us knew in advance when a new season will start, time to fill the signature again.

And i agree totally with you on the Dall fiasco, i just got my goat in VdB and now when i finally have got some time to go WRR for the Dall D'oh. I understand bugs can happen, but that one killed one of the event competition.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

VonStratos wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:
VonStratos wrote:

Do you ask because the empty signatures? i had the same thinking, but some people have the animals in the signatures so i think its just a glitch, not a new season. ;)

It's season 24 just started.

Its is a new season then? but some people still have the full animal roster in their signatures, i can see your animals, but many others like me already have the signature in blank, well i wish they let us knew in advance when a new season will start, time to fill the signature again.

And i agree totally with you on the Dall fiasco, i just got my goat in VdB and now when i finally have got some time to go WRR for the Dall D'oh. I understand bugs can happen, but that one killed one of the event competition.
Yeah I am probably still showing for you because I haven't started a game yet today. If you look at the leaderboards it says season 24 and the boards are pretty empty. I totally agree they should have let us know.

Also exactly on the comp. I got a decent Dall last night and need a better Ibex but my friend lazy used her last attempt today for the sheep and now she can't even get one. :(

I know things can't be helped sometimes, but maybe EW will step up on this one and compensate us some way or at least extend the competition and attempts.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Some have scores in their sigs while others have not. Confusing to say the least. LOL

XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

DeadClopz wrote:Some have scores in their sigs while others have not. Confusing to say the least. LOL
I think that is a browser cache issue. Everyone i have seen is completely blank.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:Some have scores in their sigs while others have not. Confusing to say the least. LOL
I think that is a browser cache issue. Everyone i have seen is completely blank.
even the leader boards thru my launcher shows scores.

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

DeadClopz wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:
even the leader boards thru my launcher shows scores.
Scratch all that, they now, show blanks LOL So damn cold here it took awhile. LOL

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

In fact, all the score signs blank (or almost) with each new season, is not a pretty scene down here every hunter...it should be replaced by something different, a board with seasonal score and general score, for instance. Do something about that!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”