Game Update - 13th February 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
whiteonyx
Scout

Re: Game Update - 13th February 2019

Post by whiteonyx »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
Granti wrote:looks like there comes a bug with the game update. the dall sheep dont have horns anymore...
I can confirm, my friend Lazygirl5 is having the exact same issue after the update.
And me to - just came from WRR, and can confirm that the dall sheep population is totally 'hornless' :lol: :lol:
Hunting is living
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

caledonianblues wrote:
ronMctube wrote:does it have any benefits over the python ?
No re-skins offer benefits. They're purely cosmetic. I can't see this one being any different.
well without specifics wasnt sure. also there has been a recoil patch for bows. so this could make a difference between old bows and the new one. which is why i asked ;)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

ronMctube wrote:well without specifics wasnt sure. also there has been a recoil patch for bows. so this could make a difference between old bows and the new one. which is why i asked ;)
Based on experience, when 2 or more weapons share skills and contribute to the same weapons rank category, the only thing different about them is the texture. Of course, you could be right, perhaps the new Red Dragon does have different recoil values, but then it wouldn't technically be a re-skin as we know it.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Make the sheep ***** again! ehemm to be clear fix the horns of the Dall sheep please. Its nice to see a new bow, but is a pity is just a reskin, i dont mind if the look is just same PP with new colors, but it could have at least something different in game-play, a new accessory or scope, something else than the colors as a simple reskin, still if is similar to the PP and look great is a nice addition to anyone willing to pay for cosmetic variety or any new player looking for a great bow.

Also is great to see that is a common thing that Status updates are coming with bug fixes, keeping the game as healthy as possible, is equally important as add new content.

Btw: can we get more specific information about the recoil change in the bows?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
pastuh
Scout

Post by pastuh »

Interesting update.. and unexpected result..
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

I've just killed 2 Dall Sheeps, they have no score, and they aren't in my hunt history.

Edit : My bad, they have no score but those 2 Dall Sheeps are in my hunt history but with "N/A" for score. ( 2 males )
Last edited by FR_Bugs on February 13th, 2019, 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FOCRJ
Spotter

Post by FOCRJ »

good updates, new season?
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

FOCRJ wrote:good updates, new season?

Do you ask because the empty signatures? i had the same thinking, but some people have the animals in the signatures so i think its just a glitch, not a new season. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Hopefully the extend the "I got you Dall" comp another day and give everyone a couple of extra attempts after this fiasco.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

VonStratos wrote:
FOCRJ wrote:good updates, new season?

Do you ask because the empty signatures? i had the same thinking, but some people have the animals in the signatures so i think its just a glitch, not a new season. ;)

It's season 24 just started.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”