Status Update - 12th of February 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 12th of February 2019

Post by caledonianblues »

1Al wrote:Does anyone know how I can get the red rose of Valentine mission? Is there particular place or area where it can be found. I need just it to complete the mission. I need a tower. Actually, in the first two days of Velentine event I found five red roses, but I forgot to activate the mission :lol: and after I activate the mission, in four days I have not found one yet.
I found a rose last night in the middle of Logger's Point, along with dozens of balloons. Haven't found any other roses yet, or any bears. It's just random, but I've read on the forum that a lot of people have had success in Whiterime Ridge. Maybe try there?
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

caledonianblues wrote:
1Al wrote:Does anyone know how I can get the red rose of Valentine mission? Is there particular place or area where it can be found. I need just it to complete the mission. I need a tower. Actually, in the first two days of Velentine event I found five red roses, but I forgot to activate the mission :lol: and after I activate the mission, in four days I have not found one yet.
I found a rose last night in the middle of Logger's Point, along with dozens of balloons. Haven't found any other roses yet, or any bears. It's just random, but I've read on the forum that a lot of people have had success in Whiterime Ridge. Maybe try there?
Thaks! I'll try. It seems me that today is the last day of mission or not?
JM Hunter

Post by JM Hunter »

1Al wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
Thaks! I'll try. It seems me that today is the last day of mission or not?

I was redoing the Red Feather Falls Travel Missions and saw plenty of everything needed. This was also the only place I have found red roses.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

1Al wrote:Does anyone know how I can get the red rose of Valentine mission? Is there particular place or area where it can be found. I need just it to complete the mission. I need a tower. Actually, in the first two days of Velentine event I found five red roses, but I forgot to activate the mission :lol: and after I activated the mission, in four days I have not found one yet.
I only needed the red rose to complete the mission. I went to WRR and in 43 minutes of running along the far Northern coast line, I found one. In the same run, I also found these other items.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Der_Jo wrote:Does anyone know when season 23 will be imported to UHC Apps?
Personal best data from season 23 is now available to download from the UHC website.
Der_Jo

Post by Der_Jo »

caledonianblues wrote:
Der_Jo wrote:Does anyone know when season 23 will be imported to UHC Apps?
Personal best data from season 23 is now available to download from the UHC website.
Thx
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Thanks a lot for the new features, and the upcoming ones look very nice!
Spoiler:
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
1Al wrote:Does anyone know how I can get the red rose of Valentine mission? Is there particular place or area where it can be found. I need just it to complete the mission. I need a tower. Actually, in the first two days of Velentine event I found five red roses, but I forgot to activate the mission :lol: and after I activated the mission, in four days I have not found one yet.
I only needed the red rose to complete the mission. I went to WRR and in 43 minutes of running along the far Northern coast line, I found one. In the same run, I also found these other items.

JM Hunter wrote:I was redoing the Red Feather Falls Travel Missions and saw plenty of everything needed. This was also the only place I have found red roses.
Nothing to do for me, I went to RRF, WWR to the same place along the whole Northern coast, I found plenty of everything, except for the red rose.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”