Valentines Event 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Valentines Event 2019

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks Cal. I was wonderin' what had happened or what went wrong. I see now that the sig does have a couple of critters listed. Looks like I need to find another 425 or better Elk. The glory is gone now... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

BCKidd wrote:Thanks Cal. I was wonderin' what had happened or what went wrong. I see now that the sig does have a couple of critters listed. Looks like I need to find another 425 or better Elk. The glory is gone now... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Yeah, the Leaderboards are showing it's Season 24 too. Time to get another monster BCK!!! :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Thanks Cal. I was wonderin' what had happened or what went wrong. I see now that the sig does have a couple of critters listed. Looks like I need to find another 425 or better Elk. The glory is gone now... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Yeah, the Leaderboards are showing it's Season 24 too. Time to get another monster BCK!!! :)
Yeah, this time 'round I'm hopin' for that big 210 WT. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I'm getting the messages from last years valentine mission(s), as well as this years. :lol:
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Gotta say this event was a huge improvement over the "grinding" events of the past. But I do have one major complaint. With the hitbox bug being such a major issue and with deer being one of the animals most affected by it. Why do you insist on having organ specific requirements on the event competitions. Either fix the issue or if you can't then quit having organ specific requirements!!! :evil: Out of some 30+ bucks shot over the weekend. All of which were hit in an area that should have been at the very least lungshots and most should have been heart shots. I got 1 heart shot and all the rest were body. This was using a combination of Python, Tenpoint, and 30R. My hunting partner had the same issue using .300 and .270 and reverse draw. Made what should have been a very enjoyable comp an absolute nightmare! :x Keep the missions and events like this but either fix the hitbox bug or change the competition requirements! At least you didn't have specific weapon requirements for the 3 comps and i appreciate that.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Really enjoyed the mission. Was able to get the last of my items last night, so thanks for that and the tower.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I got the last items for the mission yesterday, barely on time, but was a good event, nice complement with the event of the wolves.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this event, it was cool :)
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Nice event, thank you guys.