Valentines Event 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
muldo
Outfitter

Re: Valentines Event 2019

Post by muldo »

Thanks for then language change tip to bring up the mission. Mission completed on WRR, long time to find that silver bear but worth it. Thanks EW.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Sometimes it take some time for missions to appear in the web, but they are in the client, so is better check them there to activate the missions.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Thanks for this EW !! Fun and easy mission with a good pressie, comp is fun too. I have not hunted Ibex for ages and it really is lovely up in the hills..... how one forgets !! and to top off a hunt that though without a BIG ibex, it had everything.... Ibex, ptarmigan, bear, rabbit, ballons, teddys, roses, and best of all a fossil..... only my 3rd in 3 years !!!
I know some will moan about teddys etc in the GAME but it is a nice change of pace, I have been GRINDING to get to 250 of each animal (the bloody cats) so this is a welcome change!!!

Cheers

Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

FairyUselessWords

Post by FairyUselessWords »

I am looking at the mission packs and I don't see anything for the Valentine's event
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

FairyUselessWords wrote:I am looking at the mission packs and I don't see anything for the Valentine's event

It should be the last pack in the missions section, in the webpage can take some time to appear, so is better to open your game client, there should be available, if not, clear launcher and game cache, then close and restart the client, missions will be there.

ImageImage
Zinic

Post by Zinic »

Is it completly random where those collectibles appear or they appear in certain resserves and areas?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Zinic wrote:Is it completly random where those collectibles appear or they appear in certain resserves and areas?
Randomly each time in every reserves , like the shrooms .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

As Dyeuz said its random, but they are easier to spot in certain areas where there is no tall grass or brushes, etc, by example rivers, low grass areas, desert areas, BRR is a common place to look for collectables in events, and WRR because there is almost no grass and lot of visibility.

ImageImage
Zinic

Post by Zinic »

Thanks :) Thats basically what I wanted to know. So they all be collected in one reserve
FairyUselessWords

Post by FairyUselessWords »

VonStratos wrote:
FairyUselessWords wrote:I am looking at the mission packs and I don't see anything for the Valentine's event

It should be the last pack in the missions section, in the webpage can take some time to appear, so is better to open your game client, there should be available, if not, clear launcher and game cache, then close and restart the client, missions will be there.
I got it to work. I'm already done with the event. :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”