Status Update - 6th February 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status Update - 6th February 2019

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 6th of February 2019.

Cheers all, have a good week!

TK
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 6th February 2019

Post by caledonianblues »

TreeKiwi wrote:This week I am going to ask you if you actually enjoy reading about my archery progression and hunting adventures? As I was thinking last night, perhaps it is a drag to read and you are just here for the game news?
For me, the status updates are primarily about the game, but anything hunting or outdoor related is never a bad thing. Ultimately people don't need to read about your archery progress if they're not interested, but I don't see any harm in including it since many people will be interested. As long as it's an addition to the update and not the main focal point.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this status update and for the Magpie Goose missions pack.
@Mat : Could you please tell us when we'll have informations about the Valentine's Event ?
TreeKiwi wrote:This week I am going to ask you if you actually enjoy reading about my archery progression and hunting adventures? As I was thinking last night, perhaps it is a drag to read and you are just here for the game news?
it's always interesting to read stories about real hunt.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Keep them coming! Would actually love to see more of the staff getting involved in hunting / shooting sports.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Thanks for the update Mat! Keep the stories coming, always a good read.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Ok, I'll be polite , but raw and honest here .
I don't care about any staff's personal activities . The update should be about the game , period . That's why i'm reading it for .
All the time ,you guys started the update with that ( personal stuff ),which i think looks / feels like you want the front headlines before even talking about the game .

It's really great that you guys have all these activities going on , in your personal life , but i don't need to be reading about it .
So, in the end , when there are some ( personal stuff ) i jump to what really matters to me , the game infos .

If you guys want to share personal stuff , make a new thread .People wanting to know will read it and others like me , will avoid it . The SU will be doing back it's job in providing infos strictly about the game , like it was before .

I see most still want to continue reading it and that's ok . We are all different .

thx
Last edited by DYEUZ on February 6th, 2019, 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

FR_Bugs wrote:@Mat : Could you please tell us when we'll have informations about the Valentine's Event ?
End of this week or very early Monday morning :)
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

mainly come to read news about the game. so game news updates first then maybe a little about your hunting or something in between. i dont mind it being added but priority is whats new, whats coming ,whats been fixed.
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Thanks for the update TK !!!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

ronMctube wrote:mainly come to read news about the game. so game news updates first then maybe a little about your hunting or something in between. i dont mind it being added but priority is whats new, whats coming ,whats been fixed.
Agree . If you guys still want to share them in the SU , maybe put it at the end . It will show , at least , a little bit , that the main ideas are about the game FIRST .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”