Status Update - 6th February 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 6th February 2019

Post by Tanngnjostr »

In my opinion this game is so connected with the hunting community that I like those stories - even though I'm not a RL hunter myself. As long as communication about the game is done well, I don't mind an "extra".

And thanks for choosing my sitka for the "Trophy of the Week", I appreciate it! :)
Image Image Image
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Matt, I really enjoy reading about your archery adventures. It's good to know that there are people working on the game who actually have experience in the woods and know what's going on. Thanks for the update!

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

thx for the SU. so the wolf event is ending on 27th Feb?
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Thanks for the update.
The opening should be something related to the person posting it. We are a community, and we are supposed to feel a personal connection to the poster as a leader / member of our community. How many games do you know the leaders by name and face?

You should post more pictures and progression updates. From a life long archer I am impressed with what you have done in your first year with a bow. Not many people get a kill the first year out.

As soon as I started reading about your friend giving you crap. Just knew the link was gonna be the airbow!!! That thing is amazing and I have asked for it to be added in the game like 10 times lol. You could even just do some code rewriting on the current air rifle. They have the same model gun in game with airbow capabilities. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bxE7rxY6fU
I could not find the wooden stock one fast so here is the composite. Same concept as mentioned.

The event is fun and a much better setup than usual. That being said I think you should still make the free animals or at least one of em a wolf till its over. I have been helping non members get 25 kills. And feel other members should be able to do the same until the end of the event. Last night I met 5 players who needed a handful of wolves that were not members. They have it ruff most don't have a bow, or know to use the buckshot for close up shots.

So please put the wolves back up as free until end date. And other members with E caller open a map to the noobs and help them out.
JTrey

Post by JTrey »

I'm perfectly fine with hearing about your archery and hunting stories. You're actually engaging with the community rather than just posting a status update and saying there done.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

THANKS for the new Magpie Goose Missions TK!!!

Wetland :D
GunnyMac22

Post by GunnyMac22 »

I'm perfectly fine with hearing about your archery and hunting stories.
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

I’m also fine with the hunting stories, it definitely is a decent read.

I’ll see what the future holds for Classic before handing down my judgement. Thanks for the Magpie missions too.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

DYEUZ wrote:
ronMctube wrote:mainly come to read news about the game. so game news updates first then maybe a little about your hunting or something in between. i dont mind it being added but priority is whats new, whats coming ,whats been fixed.
Agree . If you guys still want to share them in the SU , maybe put it at the end . It will show , at least , a little bit , that the main ideas are about the game FIRST .
Good compromise. I agree.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

Just completed the Magpie Geese Missions and were a lot of FUN! THANKS EW!!! Can't wait for the Valentines Event Missions on Monday. he he

Wetland :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”