Update About Memberships and Business Model

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Lamphunter
Hunter

Re: Update About Memberships and Business Model

Post by Lamphunter »

DYEUZ wrote:... Am willing to buy a Black Bear of 23+ and a Rose Elk of 400+ , both shot with the .44 and at 100% Harvest Value ! ;)
Will give good money ! :lol:
How about 3000 ems for both and 3500 ems if you want the elk to be an albino one... :D :D :D
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

EW_Mat wrote:Howdy Hunters,

The primary reason for us to do this is that we want to ensure the longevity and accessibility
of this amazing game! We have not finalised anything yet, as we have a lot of our own player
data to process and we want to make sure that we do not make any rash decisions. However,
ideally we would like to have things finalised before summer.
the Summer 2019 starts at june 21. 2019

My Membership expires June 23, 2019 and i pray that you make a good job at the end of this day :idea:
Agava

Post by Agava »

So game go Full Free mode. So no membership? no unmimited ammo? more Gm$ spend on ammo? All guns for Gm$ ?
BigGameHunter_21
Scout

Post by BigGameHunter_21 »

Agava wrote:So game go Full Free mode. So no membership? no unmimited ammo? more Gm$ spend on ammo? All guns for Gm$ ?
Everyone has an automatic membership May 6th, everything available for purchase with gms and ems. Each kill gives you gms also.
baker0751

Post by baker0751 »

I just started playing and still have my trial membership,but i am wondering if after my trial ends,if i will still be able to host a server for me and my friends to play on?
Thanks
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

BigGameHunter_21 wrote:
Agava wrote:So game go Full Free mode. So no membership? no unmimited ammo? more Gm$ spend on ammo? All guns for Gm$ ?
Everyone has an automatic membership May 6th, everything available for purchase with gms and ems. Each kill gives you gms also.
I expect UNLIMITED AMMO UNTIL MY MEMBERSHIP ENDS!! December 14, 2021 THAT'S WHY I PAY FOR , I WILL NOT SPEND GM$ OR EM$.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

mapache01 wrote:
BigGameHunter_21 wrote:
I expect UNLIMITED AMMO UNTIL MY MEMBERSHIP ENDS!! December 14, 2021 THAT'S WHY I PAY FOR , I WILL NOT SPEND GM$ OR EM$.
yes you will
Hynu
Tracker

Post by Hynu »

I think, he thinks capitalising will make EW care more :D
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

mapache01 wrote:I expect UNLIMITED AMMO UNTIL MY MEMBERSHIP ENDS!! December 14, 2021 THAT'S WHY I PAY FOR , I WILL NOT SPEND GM$ OR EM$.
Your membership ends on 6 May same as everyone else'else, at which point you will be reimbursed in em$ for your membership days beyond that point and we will all have unlimited access to the game. Thereafter, you will be at the mercy of whichever approach Expansive Worlds takes regarding ammo. If it doesn't replenish like it does now, you will have no grounds for a refund. We will all be in the same boat.
iz_da
Scout

Post by iz_da »

My membership expires on the 5th of May.
Sod it! I cannot even complain! But that's... that's why I came here!!

Thank you for the 2588 amazing hours tH:C. You were always there when I had to hand in an assignment, when I was ***** as a newt, when I was supposed to do something constructive.
You helped me to suppress the desire to bugger off and spend too much time in our forest back at home. I miss you.

The continually changing personnel and the corporate world made a **** out of you. And your successor is about as sophisticated as a bingo hall in Norfolk.

Love always

iz_da
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”