Update About Memberships and Business Model

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Update About Memberships and Business Model

Post by HooCairs »

abslayer wrote:Purchase all my ammo for every hunt, really?
And ammo boxes with 1 or 2 shells left isn't that great :evil:
Use up the boxes. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

ronMctube wrote:its actually amusing in a way as when theHunter started you only had ten rounds. you couldnt stack ammo. :D

what we used to do was well i did...was say the previous hunt you used 7 rounds you would shoot 3 rounds off at start of the next hunt or end of last one so you would have 10 rounds for the next fresh hunt. it doesnt really help now its just amusing that classic is doing what it did ten years ago and how people deal with it. :D
yes stop wine all the time for every single bullet :oops: ... we have no fireworks ingame so end every hunt with a bang bang bang in the air :?: :roll:

but ron until 10 years they can´t make it ... maybe it is not so easy to do?

in the end they must pay the players to come in and play the game :lol:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i dont know about that just checked and the new business model has definitely got people back playing. the highest numbers online for just over 2 years ! so while there will be teething issues or things people dont agree with hopefully most of those issues are ironed out. you have to expect issues with the swap over its huge change if you think about it. how many items things need to be changed. a lot !
Algrath

Post by Algrath »

Hello. I play The Hunter Classic from the very beginning and think that the change has gone in the right direction (sry for my bad eng.)
Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

From Discord by TK:

TreeKiwiYesterday at 9:45 AM
Hey all, I would just like to set things straight before they might get out of hand.

Apparently a few people have been spreading rumours around the community stating that I have been saying that Classic is not going to be making any content in the future.

I would just like to state that these individuals are just spreading malicious rumours and I have NEVER SAID anything of the sort. I highly recommend you do not listen/follow these people as they are not adding anything constructive to the community...!

I love this community to pieces, you are all fantastic!

TK

AND

TreeKiwiToday at 8:05 AM
@everyone Some people have been asking, the competitions for the 10 Year Celebrations will stop at 9am on the 13th of May. However we have decided to keep the mission pack open another week and that will close on the 20th of May at 9am CEST.
TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

hey guys whats todays Weapon for 50% anyone found it yet?
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

caledonianblues You Hit the nail right on the head and read my mind
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

DYEUZ wrote:Let's say i use myself for example .
Also let's say i have 3 packs of arrows in inventory .

Understanding that i would bring just 1 pack of arrows and other items to fill my backpack to it's capacity .
Hunt #1, i use 7 arrows . ( i use bows a lot )
Hunt #2 , i need to choose either the 3 arrows left or use a new pack of 10 ! Ok, i decide to use a new pack . I use 6 of them .
Hunt #3 , i'm stuck with one time 3 and one time 4 . So, either i use one of those , which imo and from experiences , will be short and have to go back to a lodge / tent eventually , if , i need more , or i use my last new pack of 10 ! If i use my new and last pack , i'll be making , most certainly , another tiny pack remaining .

Now see , if i could stack the 3 and 4 = 7 , that would be just great . It could take same space as a pack of 10 , i wouldn't mind ! I could go and use them all , 7 kills , without going back to a lodge / tent .

Some will say right from the bat : Why don't you bring , for hunt #2 , your 3 and a 10 ?
I would reply : Wouldn't make that much of a difference really and would take 2 spaces in backpack , so would need to adjust for it .
I would use , the 3 for sure , but will anyway , draw into the 10 and certainly leave some still. One difference , would be that i would have 1 less small packs now in my inventory .

These examples are or course , if i have small hunts or no real occasions to use them all ( 10 )
I also , haven't hunted that much , to have a good idea , of how it will be , for me .

If it could have been done , we would have gotten it before already , with the baits imo . ( Before the new bait management came out )
With time , it might get annoying a little , but we might also find some ways , to limit that annoyance .
It would very easy to use the same way as COTW to facilitate hunters. Make the total of every ammo ONE Pack and every new ammo you add replenish the pack. It's no so difficult BUT we are in the case that no more changes will be made to the game! :(
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Fine to know i have time to this mission pack till 20th May.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Reggy wrote:TreeKiwi:
"Apparently a few people have been spreading rumours around the community stating that I have been saying that Classic is not going to be making any content in the future."
I've read many posts in which people have inferred that there will be no further content, but I haven't seen any specifically citing Mat as the source. That's out of order if it's true. It's worth noting though, that Mat neither confirmed nor denied the assumption that there will be no more content. He only made it clear that he didn't say it. One would think that if we are all just spreading false information, that he would dispel the negativity and confirm that there will be future content.

It's absolutely wrong to say Mat said X or Y if he didn't. But reading between the lines and posting your assumptions, even if those do include the notion that there will be no more content, is not spreading false information. If it was, we would all have been moderated by now.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”