Doc Themed Wolf Event

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Doc Themed Wolf Event

Postby VonStratos » March 5th, 2019, 3:55 pm

I saw smaller packs, and lone wolves, other people commented the same around the time the change was made, i dont rule out there are still large packs, but i dont think they are as many as before, this of course would be a hard thing to prove because every hunt is different, and a bad spawn may bias the opinion in one or other way, something i can say for sure is that i saw wolves in all the places were i found them before the changes, so i doubt devs changed the or limited the spawn places, but i found wolves walking in couples or alone, and of course chasing the elks even with carcasses right next to them.

This theme about the population will need some time maybe the whole season for the community form a more well based opinion, after all the opinion that the wolves were too many wasn't made from day to night, but imo the problem has never been the amount, but the behavior of the wolves. After all if you see a precious 400+ Elk chased non stop by wolves next to a carcass is not really relevant if is one or six in the pack, the problem is the chasing.

"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
D3AKUs
Hunter

Postby D3AKUs » March 5th, 2019, 7:20 pm

Thanks for the observations guys. Maybe i can see a difference for myself and the map is more enjoyable finally :)
1Al
Scout

Postby 1Al » March 6th, 2019, 3:57 am

In my opinion they are a little bit less.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”