Doc Themed Wolf Event

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Muglug
Scout

Re: Doc Themed Wolf Event

Post by Muglug »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Muglug, you have to learn to read the entire thread. Every comment you made, was covered and answered in previous posts.
What has that reply got to do with some selfish players that have got their 25 wolves and prize, telling EW to nerf the wolves amount and try to get the event ended before it should have,
when l for one and maybe others are struggling to complete the Event.
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
Agava

Post by Agava »

Hello i have a small trouble. i was helping friend geting wolfs , He is a free account. I kill some wolfs he harvest them. Then reset reserve and he is no longer able to harvest them.
1. How he can do event ?
2. So why wolf stop be free animale if event need them?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Little report to EW since the Wolf population changes .
Over 20 hunts in TgT for and after the event. Here are my findings :

78% of Wolf seen are solo one . Which i think is a bit high % .
Packs . Still seeing them in groups of 3@5 . Mostly 5 lately , which is great .
Unfortunately, the Wolves are still chasing a lot .
To the E-Caller , They come very slowly ,like Bobcats/Lynxes or they come in like a rocket ,curious/anxious to see that screaming animal .
The E-Caller , Seems to shut off by itself at some point . I know of the sequence it has , but , i needed to restart it couple times .
Elk population , Saw many many Elks , especially Bulls . I don't mind at all , i love RME hunting .
Mule Deer population , Saw no difference in numbers really .

All in all , good results , beside the chasing still being in their DNA .
:)
tyvm

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

DYEUZ wrote:
Little report to EW since the Wolf population changes .
Unfortunately, the Wolves are still chasing a lot .

tyvm[/center]

This, i dont find harder to spot wolves, actually i would not even say i noticed the change in population, maybe the area where i look for them has many spawn points i dont know, but what i see is that they are usually chasing something, so they dont care about callers nor carcasses, i think that others have said before the wolves didn't need a reduction in population, but a change in the root problem and that is the behavior. For an Elk It doesn't really matter if is a 1 lonely wolf or 5 wolves in a pack, if they keep chasing the Elk like terminators then the amount of wolves in a pack doesn't make a difference.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Guys someone can help Ahmed who is in trouble with the wolves, has only one catch and can not take the items as a gift :D

EW_Ahmed
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by EW_Ahmed »

fantamichele wrote:Guys someone can help Ahmed who is in trouble with the wolves, has only one catch and can not take the items as a gift :D

I went on 2 short hunts, got one wolf and realised things are going well. So I said Enough hunting, gotta get back to work :D
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

EW_Ahmed wrote:
fantamichele wrote:Guys someone can help Ahmed who is in trouble with the wolves, has only one catch and can not take the items as a gift :D

I went on 2 short hunts, got one wolf and realised things are going well. So I said Enough hunting, gotta get back to work :D
On that Basis you will need to only do 48 more hunts in 16 days to get all the goodies.
If it was me I would be saying
"To hell with working"
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
FOCRJ
Spotter

Post by FOCRJ »

Nice
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Finished competition requirements in 21 hunts. And then have had a multiplayer open almost everyday to help others.
Issues I have noticed and tips to help get them in:

Non members are unable to finish due to wolves not being free ( Devs are aware of this)

If they are chasing they will turn to go to caller after a short time. I find restarting e-caller and using cow caller in a radius around the caller is more effective for hunt.

Pump .12 with buckshot or side by side with buckshot is most efficient killing method for me.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Advice for guest players, if wolves are no longer in rotation the "solution" is buy a temporal license for the specie here:
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/83

I recommend the 7days, all can be payed with Gms so no need for real money, just grind some missions to get the Gms, also the item rewards for the event are far a greater prize than the amount of Gms you need for even the 28days license, just get the one that fit better to your free time and make it count.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”