Doc Themed Wolf Event

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: Doc Themed Wolf Event

Post by DanthemanBoone »

GREAT JOB T.K. Thanks for your efforts in making our feelings felt to the rest of the team.

And now thats settled I would like to know if the increase in numbers of the other animals will extend to the Bighorn sheep as well.
I have never found the numbers of Mule deer and Elk to be too low for my liking but struggle to find bighorns , so few spread over such a large area of high and difficult country.

Maybe we could have a chicken hunt as well to allow for a boost in Big horn numbers. I see a number of people complaining about those fowls as well.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Those "chickens" need to be hunted to extinction on all reserves. PERIOD
Spoiler:
Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

Have the Wolves in TGT been lowered already, as I did not get an update from Steam, and I can not find any info on the forum. ?
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Muglug wrote:Have the Wolves in TGT been lowered already, as I did not get an update from Steam, and I can not find any info on the forum. ?
The spawns can be changed server side, so there's no need for an update/a patch.
Image Image Image
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Muglug wrote:Have the Wolves in TGT been lowered already, as I did not get an update from Steam, and I can not find any info on the forum. ?
This was posted yesterday.
TreeKiwi wrote:the numbers of wolves on Timbergold's is now back down to a more manageable population.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

That's why I got no update, thanks

So they lowered them when today.
khavy
Tracker

Post by khavy »

INTIMID883R wrote:Those "chickens" need to be hunted to extinction on all reserves. PERIOD
Oh god! let them "chickens" be!!!
They already hard to find as it is!
As hard as the bighorns... they both shold be increased... it's too empty up there

Only ones that need to be lowered are the moose on WR, that really is a pest!
Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

"TreeKiwi"]Howdy all,

Well I'll be! You guys either really didn't like those wolves, or the rewards on offer was enough to lure even the most rogue hunters out from their cabins.

Either way,I have to thank you on how efficient you all were and the numbers of wolves on Timbergold's is now back down to a more manageable population.
As a reflection of that, I am sure you will see more mule and elk around now. Your rewards will be handed out when the event closes, which we have had to bring forward a little, on the count of you being so efficient.

I am so happy with the results of this community effort, that I have some other tasks I will need a hand with later down the line. But I will be sure to get in touch when the time comes.

Many thanks,

Doc

What can I say... you guys absolutely lapped that event up!

Thanks so much to everyone that participated, the feedback on the event has been overwhelmingly positive.

We are going to close the event 9am CET, Wednesday the 6th of February. Which gives anyone who might have not anticipating the event to end so fast, the chance to get their 25 wolves over the next 40ish hours.

The animal Populations in Timbergold have now been changed as well, and like promised we will be monitoring the changes to see how the community are liking them.

I am looking forward to the next event, we have taken on peoples feedback around populations and we are confident that we have found a good solution.

Many thanks,

TK and the Classic team.

Why not wait until the end of the event, now me and maybe others are going to find it even harder to complete
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

INTIMID883R wrote:Those "chickens" need to be hunted to extinction on all reserves. PERIOD
Looks like their population just increased. In the south-east corner of Timbergold the wolves were replaced by ptarmigans.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

HooCairs wrote:
Looks like their population just increased. In the south-east corner of Timbergold the wolves were replaced by ptarmigans.
He's alive!!!! :o Welcome back Hoo! :)

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”