Status Update - 16th January 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Villkatta
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 16th January 2019

Post by Villkatta »

Fixed ptarmigan scoring issues in multiplayer.
Thank you!!!

Inkslinger98
Tracker

Post by Inkslinger98 »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
Inkslinger98 wrote:Thanks for the update. How does one go about finding the live stream?
https://www.twitch.tv/expansiveworlds

Tomorrow 4pm CET
Thank you. I found it.
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

New Competitions are always good, but why just Ptarmigans? Many player hate them, including me and EW know it. I think most people would favor Banteng, water buffalo, rusa, sambar or lynx.
It's a shame.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Pittie wrote:New Competitions are always good, but why just Ptarmigans? Many player hate them, including me and EW know it. I think most people would favor Banteng, water buffalo, rusa, sambar or lynx.
It's a shame.
Considering these WTP competitions were accepted and announced in status update september 6.2017, might be a while before we see competitions for the more recent animals. Not sure if they have added all the competitions / missions designed by players back then yet.

http://news.thehunter.com/status-update-233/
https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=82158
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

Pittie wrote:New Competitions are always good, but why just Ptarmigans? Many player hate them, including me and EW know it. I think most people would favor Banteng, water buffalo, rusa, sambar or lynx.
It's a shame.
Doing one does not rule-out another. :) We have lots of new mission/competion packs coming over the following weeks and months.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Here is a question for you Graham. I started the PB mission pack- and at one point I wasn't sure I had completed one or the other, so I took a look while still in game, and I had finished it. The next mission was unlocked. Once it was unlocked was I able to continue doing that mission without closing off the game and starting anew? I always thought you had to actually log out and sign back in before you could even unlock a following mission- is that still the case? If it is, then there is a problem. I bet that was as clear as mud. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

BCKidd wrote:Here is a question for you Graham. I started the PB mission pack- and at one point I wasn't sure I had completed one or the other, so I took a look while still in game, and I had finished it. The next mission was unlocked. Once it was unlocked was I able to continue doing that mission without closing off the game and starting anew? I always thought you had to actually log out and sign back in before you could even unlock a following mission- is that still the case? If it is, then there is a problem. I bet that was as clear as mud. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
I know I'm not Graham, but you can activate missions while you are in a hunt. You can't comps but missions you can and best I remember it has always been that way.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Here is a question for you Graham. I started the PB mission pack- and at one point I wasn't sure I had completed one or the other, so I took a look while still in game, and I had finished it. The next mission was unlocked. Once it was unlocked was I able to continue doing that mission without closing off the game and starting anew? I always thought you had to actually log out and sign back in before you could even unlock a following mission- is that still the case? If it is, then there is a problem. I bet that was as clear as mud. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
I know I'm not Graham, but you can activate missions while you are in a hunt. You can't comps but missions you can and best I remember it has always been that way.
:oops: :oops: Oh man color me stupid! Really? I always thought you had to start a new hunt- and I've been here since 2011- no wonder I'm still trying to finish the missions... :lol: :lol: Thanks for the clarification. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

BCKidd wrote: :oops: :oops: Oh man color me stupid! Really? I always thought you had to start a new hunt- and I've been here since 2011- no wonder I'm still trying to finish the missions... :lol: :lol: Thanks for the clarification. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Don't feel bad, there is still stuff I learn all the time that I should know by now. Yeah i still have a long way to go on the missions even though I have been here nearly 10 years, but that is because I was a guest for so many years and still don't have a lot of the weapons needed. :lol:

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
BCKidd wrote: :oops: :oops: Oh man color me stupid! Really? I always thought you had to start a new hunt- and I've been here since 2011- no wonder I'm still trying to finish the missions... :lol: :lol: Thanks for the clarification. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Don't feel bad, there is still stuff I learn all the time that I should know by now. Yeah i still have a long way to go on the missions even though I have been here nearly 10 years, but that is because I was a guest for so many years and still don't have a lot of the weapons needed. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Cool. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”