Game Update - 17th December 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Hunt_Training
Tracker

Re: Game Update - 17th December 2018

Post by Hunt_Training »

Thanks for the update, expecially for the fixed bugs! I agree with what Schlachtwolf has well explained above, making my congrats to EW for all the work done.

I know how difficult the bugs correction can be sometimes, but please keep on fixing them, and pushing on those most highlighted by the community; imho the quality level of the game is important to not jeopardize the size of the players' base (the lifeblood of a successful game).
My summary stats (current Hunting Season):
Spoiler:

DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:
P*Funk wrote:Since I don't own the Pulsar can someone expalin to me exactly what changed?
The pulsar is a bow with a quiver.
Oh, that's what that is!! I thought 'a bow with a quiver' was in direct relation to the amount of imbibing adult beverages before hitting the field! :lol:
No that would be a bowman with a quiver ;)

Actually since I have been using it all this time anyway, it didn't empty the quiver when switched to an item and back to it, it would just remove 1 arrow from the quiver that hit the rest if you shot it or not.
You could actually force a reload if you had a couple of arrows in the quiver by letting it hit the rest, then switch to a different item, then repeat until there were none left and it would reload. It wasn't unusable once you knew what was happening, and kept an eye on what was in the quiver. It was quite annoying until I figured out what was happening, and then I just needed to adjust to it.

Even though the fix has removed the ability to reload to a full quiver without firing an arrow, I still rather have it fixed.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

Very nice ty!
Code: Select all
elchelopapo

Post by elchelopapo »

Nice fixes ! good work!
OrLoko
Spotter

Post by OrLoko »

Just want to point out that, before the pulsar animation bug, it was possible to "cancel" the reloading animation by pressing right click.
So if you pulled your pulsar and you don't have arrows in the quiver as soon it places one arrow, if you right click it would cancel the reload animation and will pick that arrow to use, and you are ready to shoot(this was already a "feature") after the bug start happening, it was not possible to cancel the reload animation(so you need to wait it to fill in the quiver)
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEEN "OUTDOOR PROOF" IF THE PROBLEM WAS INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME
STATS
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

OrLoko wrote:Just want to point out that, before the pulsar animation bug, it was possible to "cancel" the reloading animation by pressing right click.
So if you pulled your pulsar and you don't have arrows in the quiver as soon it places one arrow, if you right click it would cancel the reload animation and will pick that arrow to use, and you are ready to shoot(this was already a "feature") after the bug start happening, it was not possible to cancel the reload animation(so you need to wait it to fill in the quiver)
This always "kinda" worked for me, but not 100% reliably.
Spoiler:
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Thanks for this game update! Great news...

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”