Status Update - 12th December 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status Update - 12th December 2018

Post by EW_Graham »

Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 12th of December 2018.

Enjoy, have a good Holiday season!

Graham
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 12th December 2018

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Thanks for the update Graham!

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Thanks for the SU, the scout look nice, and this is a interesting new thing that normal version and "premium" version have not only a aesthetic difference but a game play difference as well, i cant say if is good or bad, that may fall on everyone pov, anyway, merry Christmas Graham and to EW workers, and have a nice time with your family and friends. :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

VonStratos wrote:Thanks for the SU, the scout look nice, and this is a interesting new thing that normal version and "premium" version have not only a aesthetic difference but a game play difference as well, i cant say if is good or bad, that may fall on everyone pov, anyway, merry Christmas Graham and to EW workers, and have a nice time with your family and friends. :)
I think having something that makes a weapon premium, besides just the texture, is actually pretty nice. But I'm sure others will disagree.
HonzoChu
Tracker

Post by HonzoChu »

Here's an idea!

Since everyone at EW is going to be gone (mostly) during the holidays, why not extend the Holiday Sale to the second week of January when you all get beck!? That why we can use (Will actually have) our Christmas money to buy things. ;-)

Marry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the staff at EW. Enjoy the time off with friends and family. :)
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

caledonianblues wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Thanks for the SU, the scout look nice, and this is a interesting new thing that normal version and "premium" version have not only a aesthetic difference but a game play difference as well, i cant say if is good or bad, that may fall on everyone pov, anyway, merry Christmas Graham and to EW workers, and have a nice time with your family and friends. :)
I think having something that makes a weapon premium, besides just the texture, is actually pretty nice. But I'm sure others will disagree.
That makes 2 of us.
I actually use more the regular weapons than their premium versions, but I'm sure this is not gonna be the case with this new one.
Spoiler:
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Having 10 shots ready in a semi-automatic weapon is a great advantage.
I can already see those poor wild boar and pigs Image
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

caledonianblues wrote:

True that, if this continue as policy for future weapons and the premium versions then is the kind of stuff the can divide the community between those who think that paying more for a more expensive item gives an advantage, and those who doesn't. I still cant form myself an opinion since is just the first day and there is no really much feedback, having ten fast shots may seem like an obvious advantage when trying to take as many pigs as possible in a feeder, but then again shooting ten lethal shots in ten pigs is not as easy as may sound, probably for the fifth shot the others pigs would be so far or dispersed that would be almost impossible, or maybe i am wrong, time and feedback will tell, but at least for now i personally don't see an advantage nor a disadvantage, just a difference.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Oswald74
Outfitter

Post by Oswald74 »

5 vs 10 isn't pistol vs machine gun.

It's great to get "a bit better" in the elite version.

Looks like a good job on the scout, but I will wait for some review videos.

MfG L.E.

Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Thanks for the update. Nice new addition to the armory. Its advanced feature doesn't work as it was probably supposed to though, be aware you are buying a broken item. When you're using bipod the scope is lined up with the terrain and most of the times you see an inclined picture, it's useful only on flat ground. Happy Holidays!
The new 7mm rifle does count for the ongoing Mule Deer competition, right?
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”