Game Update - 10th December 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
abslayer
Master Competitor

Re: Game Update - 10th December 2018

Post by abslayer »

While patch to jeep was needed
Why do you guys keep putting out new stuff When many older things need a lot of work.
Case in point blood hound sucks as is
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

fantamichele wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
fantamichele wrote:The two images were taken from the same distance, with 21: 9 we see much more than in 4: 3
Once you go 21:9 you can never go back :)
You're right, I have this monitor for 2 years and I never knew I could put 21: 9 on TH classic, I'm dying to laugh (not to cry) :D
Hahaha, now you need to play everything over again lol from the start xD
Some issues tho in 3440x1440 with "oval looking" scope, but the nature, animals and the scenery looks just like in cinema. Well arrest me if I'm wrong there, I haven't been to the cinema for ages ;)

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
fantamichele wrote:
caledonianblues wrote: Once you go 21:9 you can never go back :)
You're right, I have this monitor for 2 years and I never knew I could put 21: 9 on TH classic, I'm dying to laugh (not to cry) :D
Hahaha, now you need to play everything over again lol from the start xD
Some issues tho in 3440x1440 with "oval looking" scope, but the nature, animals and the scenery looks just like in cinema. Well arrest me if I'm wrong there, I haven't been to the cinema for ages ;)
Yes, you're right for the oval lens, but it's perfectly balanced at the center so it works well. Seeing 21: 9 is fantastic :)
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

this is a simple request can someone please just put a back or previous page button in the game store ? checks rifle , sees what scope fits. then cant go back. its beyond annoying.if you want to go back to what you previously wanted to see look at.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

ronMctube wrote:this is a simple request can someone please just put a back or previous page button in the game store ? checks rifle , sees what scope fits. then cant go back. its beyond annoying.if you want to go back to what you previously wanted to see look at.
Why not just use the back button on your mouse? I know that's making an assumption that you have one, but I think in your case that's a pretty safe bet. There will of course be some that don't.

Lots of things could be done to improve the store. Breadcrumbs at the top (where you see how you got to that page, with links to back up) would solve your problem.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

caledonianblues wrote:Bread Cookie crumbs at the top (where you see how you got to that page, with links to back up) would solve your problem.
Fixed that for you...
Image Image Image
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Haha. You did indeed. Mmmm, cookies.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

caledonianblues wrote:
ronMctube wrote:this is a simple request can someone please just put a back or previous page button in the game store ? checks rifle , sees what scope fits. then cant go back. its beyond annoying.if you want to go back to what you previously wanted to see look at.
Why not just use the back button on your mouse? I know that's making an assumption that you have one, but I think in your case that's a pretty safe bet. There will of course be some that don't.

Lots of things could be done to improve the store. Breadcrumbs at the top (where you see how you got to that page, with links to back up) would solve your problem.
yeah you could do that but its a simple website function that should already be there. its actually one of the most important functions to the site in terms of simplicity and use and effect. especially in the store where the main money is earnt for the game !

go to weapon > rifle> see scopes for rifle> click on scope> cant go back to see the rifle you wanted to buy ! its stupid design. i actually didnt buy the scout rifle today because of it. navigation should be better simplier. the fact that its also for buyable items and effects them it dumbfounds me why there isnt a simple forward or back arrow to help purchase items. hopefully its looked at. it does cost sales. which is the last thing people selling items wants.

any issue in buying items or causing frustration can lead to not buying said item. it should flow simple and with no issue. having items linked off other items which you cant return to easily loses sales.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Doesn't Backspace work in launcher for "Back"?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

Thanks for the update. Had a goose hunt yesterday in Hirschfelden, spooked them at first when driving to the field and they never went back to normal (not "spooked by vehicle") state, any goose harvested was disqualified.
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”