So long and thanks for all the moose!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

So long and thanks for all the moose!

Post by Alena Rybik »

Hello my fellow hunters!

As many of you may already know, I left for maternity leave at the end of December last year, with a view to returning to theHunter Classic early 2019. It is with a heavy heart however, that I must now say goodbye to you all. This wonderful community has grown so dear to me over the years, and although we had our fair share of ups and downs, I can say with confidence that my time spent on Classic has been truly rewarding and unforgettable. I am exceptionally proud to have been a part of this game and community and walk away with some incredible memories which I will cherish forever. I also met my husband through this game and community and we now have a beautiful son together. To say I will miss you all is a huge understatement, but I wish each and every one of you success and happiness both in your virtual lives, and out in the real world.

Until we meet again, much love, and thanks for all the good times <3
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Re: So long and thanks for all the moose!

Post by FR_Bugs »

Alena !!!!
Happy to know that you are fine, you miss us :)
A sad news to know that you don't come back on the hunter. I wish you and your family the best for the future.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Best wishes Aleana,

I was away from the forums while you were here but looking back through the posts and hearing others on here you were a great community manager, I'm sure you will be greatly missed! Wish i had gotten a chance to know you better and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Dang...I have been hoping, but deep down inside I really knew you would not return. IMHO you will be sorely missed by many besides myself. I wish you the very best in life at everything you choose to do. Just stop by once in a while and say hello.
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Nice to hear from you Alena . You were without a doubt , the best at what you did .
Hope little Oskar is doing good and many success with all your future projects .
Hugs & kisses xoxoxo .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Good to hear from you, and good times to you and your family!

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Good to see you Alena! :)

Sad to hear you are not returning though! The time with you at theHunter has been among the best phases of the game, no doubt about that. You have been a cool community manager and an outstanding leader.

I wish you and your family all the best for the future and you never know, maybe one day we will cross paths. This has become a very small planet after all! :P

All the best, take care, and hoping to see you around! NAOutdoors just appeared out of nowhere too, after all. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Thank you very much Alena ... we will miss you a lot! But I'm happy with your new life and your baby! so "bon vent(fr) " and big kisses to the pretty family! ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Alena, it doesn't come as a surprise to me, but it's still sad to read it. Thanks for caring so much for this community, for this game. Some of the decisions that you made as a producer were the best the game has ever seen (I still can't get over HS2.0 though :P ). And thanks for offering me the opportunity to be a moderator, it wouldn't have been the same wonderful trip for me if you hadn't.

I wish you all the best for the future, enjoy your new job (if there is one yet), enjoy your family. I hope we meet again - in the virtual world and maybe even in person. And all the best from Juliane too - we both share some wonderful "Kungsholmen memories" with you guys. :)

We'll miss you!
Marc
Image Image Image
Ringolf
Spotter

Post by Ringolf »

Sad to see you go.
But best wishes for the future for you and family!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”