Server Maintenance Today - 2pm CET

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Server Maintenance Today - 2pm CET

Post by HooCairs »

BCKidd wrote:Here is a new one. I'm on RFF, I open up my map to draw my course, what do I see? The front end of a Jeep at one of my towers near the shipwreck. I don't own any Jeeps, why is it there?
Could you post a picture?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

BCKidd wrote:Here is a new one. I'm on RFF, I open up my map to draw my course, what do I see? The front end of a Jeep at one of my towers near the shipwreck. I don't own any Jeeps, why is it there? :? Peace.

BCKidd.
If it's what I think it is BCK, there is an issue with deployable tower icons on the HunterMate map being shown as half tower/half jeep. It was mentioned in another thread, but I don't know if a bug report was submitted. I will check, and will check my own maps.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Here is a new one. I'm on RFF, I open up my map to draw my course, what do I see? The front end of a Jeep at one of my towers near the shipwreck. I don't own any Jeeps, why is it there? :? Peace.

BCKidd.
They are everywhere like that. No one knows why.
Ahh, I didn't know that. Thnx. ;) Peace.
HooCairs wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Here is a new one. I'm on RFF, I open up my map to draw my course, what do I see? The front end of a Jeep at one of my towers near the shipwreck. I don't own any Jeeps, why is it there?
Could you post a picture?
My snipping tool won't allow me to take a picture- every time I try it blanks out the map, and returns the view to the launcher. I haven't figure out how yet to use the Vid card apparatus thingy. :oops: Peace.
JimboCrow wrote:

BCKidd.
If it's what I think it is BCK, there is an issue with deployable tower icons on the HunterMate map being shown as half tower/half jeep. It was mentioned in another thread, but I don't know if a bug report was submitted. I will check, and will check my own maps.
Yep that is what it seems to be, I only see the front end of the Jeep. When I make my way there, there is no jeep- thank god. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

I have tried two hunts for the blacktail comp and have killed multiple deer broad side with all sorts of weapons but and none will hit both lungs. I am seeing that people are doing it and I am very capable my self. But getting a body shot with my 8x57 is really annoying. I hit two or three with my .300 broad side behind the leg mid body and only hit body and one lung. My .243 wont do the job either.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

BCKidd.
There is an existing bug report for this, found HERE
RedDeer85

Post by RedDeer85 »

DaveyCockett wrote:I have tried two hunts for the blacktail comp and have killed multiple deer broad side with all sorts of weapons but and none will hit both lungs. I am seeing that people are doing it and I am very capable my self. But getting a body shot with my 8x57 is really annoying. I hit two or three with my .300 broad side behind the leg mid body and only hit body and one lung. My .243 wont do the job either.

HAHAHA i thought i was the only one with this Problem. Use arrows = 100%, or take the .300 again. It works i just finished couple of minutes ago and tried 10 weapons. You can shoot down a Hunting Tower too, no Problem. i shot 4 deers and all got both lungs.

I dont get PresentS for the Competition and now im confused. i dont got a good palce 150+ i think but im in the list. i hope i get the PresentS tomorrow :evil:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

RedDeer85 wrote:
DaveyCockett wrote:I have tried two hunts for the blacktail comp and have killed multiple deer broad side with all sorts of weapons but and none will hit both lungs. I am seeing that people are doing it and I am very capable my self. But getting a body shot with my 8x57 is really annoying. I hit two or three with my .300 broad side behind the leg mid body and only hit body and one lung. My .243 wont do the job either.

HAHAHA i thought i was the only one with this Problem. Use arrows = 100%, or take the .300 again. It works i just finished couple of minutes ago and tried 10 weapons. You can shoot down a Hunting Tower too, no Problem. i shot 4 deers and all got both lungs.

I dont get PresentS for the Competition and now im confused. i dont got a good palce 150+ i think but im in the list. i hope i get the PresentS tomorrow :evil:
Aim better. I did it with the christmas trinket gun.
Spoiler:
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

It's the stupid hit box bug. I just shot 9 with bow or 30R all but one in chest and got body on every one except one where i got intestines.-_- One even had pink blood and only ran 5m or less yet it still showed "body". This bug doesn't happen every time or in every game but when it does you are screwed. That is what is so bad about only having 5 attempts for this comp.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

I wonder if the stats of our weekend hunts, collection picks, holliday gift, will be recorded or lost? So if not I really demand a 2 days more on my membership that I pay, Why I botter to hunt on weekend if nothing will be recorded?
Like Caledonianblue wrote Community competitions maybe not of EW interesting or responsability, but the records and stats of the game is part of what we pay on membership and is the base for the Community competitions, for example one of those I'm enrolled every week (runs from saturday to saturday) must be extended yesterday for this issue, so I spend bait this weekend hunting my trophy for the event and this result not recorded?? Who I blame?

Also I just shot a 300+ Goat some hour ago and this will be stay recorded? can I put this on Trophy of the Week Contest and will stay stats after I start new hunt to be verified or just will be on the LAST HUNT stats and then vanish?

So we don't pay for a part of the game to be good when we buy the membership, we pay for the full game to be good, those kind of bugs, issues, irresponsability, bad testing, careless launch of new features, we don't care attitude or whatever you want to call it, is the sole reason I stay awy to buy now the new Jeep or xtend 6 more months my membership to gain the new Vehicle, because we will really sure (like Caledonianblues wrote) something will be broken at the launch of this new feature.

I long ago wil be fired from my work if I do a kind of work like this (as CEO or Development Manager), by the way I'm a 25 years experienced Databa base/Audit analyst/System Quality Control and 18 years as System Audit (6 years on Arthur Andersen, 2 on Delloitte and now 10 currenlty at KPMG) , 4 years spend as Audit analyst on a Bank and 3 at government Superintendence of Banks, and work another 10 years as Programmer/Database Analyst, yes I'm a 49 old curmudgeon for EW, I start to work as programmer at 17 to pay my studies. My tots of EW is they have a really really poor quality control deployment/test or none at all.
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

mapache01 wrote:I wonder if the stats of our weekend hunts, collection picks, holiday gift, will be recorded or lost?
All hunts are being recorded, when you use the Expedition Analyser on UHC all the statistics are there,
we are just not getting to see are hunt info at this time on screen within the game and the hunter score
and ranking are still working.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”