Server Maintenance Today - 2pm CET

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Re: Server Maintenance Today - 2pm CET

Post by DaveyCockett »

I was not sure where to post this so I am gonna put it here and send in a ticket. I am beyond angry.
Tested every gun I have and used my xbow and my lung shots are saying body and one lung.

Today is the last straw and I expect for my deer to count as I am being robbed by a bug. Perfect broadside 1/4 away shot on a buck that would put me on the leader board.
[img]Image[/img] scored 193.110
Again body and right lung this is unacceptable. I am not able to post the score sheet to show it was shot at 25-30 yards so yeah .300 should have destroyed it.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

It is a real shame , that more and more people are experiencing this and are mad , upset .It is already enough , to have had the hitbox issues for that long now , that in time of this , what used to be a great event , we had for many days now , the stats issues .
For me , it's been unacceptable the way the game is for a long while now and managed to keep it cool . Don't know about you , how much more you can take !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

HawkEye81
Tracker

Post by HawkEye81 »

What's the reason in the first place to make an competition with such requirements when so many players so many times complained that the hit boxes are bugged ?
As for the rest of us keep complaining about everything what's wrong with this game lately I think we start to sound like and old broken record, how much time passed since the "What's bugging you the most" and how many bugs were fixed since than ???
All that time invested to bring the new stuff in the game could have been spent to fix the game...In my opinion the current game state and the lack of attitude and priorities towards fixing the game is disrespectful to all of us, old and new players...
RedDeer85

Post by RedDeer85 »

You get 20.000 PresentS for the missions but you DONT get it for the Competition. As i mentioned im ranked… no Points. So i hope they fix it tomorrow.

and noooow look at this…..

A special bundle awarded to all who accumulate 800 000 jollyPoint$
during the Holiday 2018 Event.<br></br>NOTE: This bundle is buyable but also given out as a Prize
in the Holidays Event if you accumulate a certain amount of points.

im speechless… Jolly Points?? >br note… guys come on... please take this serious ok. you even took the text from Events in 2015 ?
its just a text i know but its like the whole event. buggy , lazy, no heart at all...
Rozete
Tracker

Post by Rozete »

DaveyCockett wrote: broad side behind the leg mid body and only hit body and one lung
when i shot bt for comp aimed straight into shoulder, pretty high. like so
Spoiler:
did it to test hitbox bug on myself just now. havent got those..
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: Rozete ... Yep! Pretty much what i do on ALL species . Good tip .
Some think that it is similar to real life and aim behind the front leg in the game . Wrong . Real life is way different .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

I have never had the hit box issue til this event. That shot has been money for me for ever, now it wont work. And on the note of the bundle I would rather get the equal value to items in em$. This would make it so you can pick what callers you need or guns you don't have. Unless you want to make it so I can sell my duplicates?
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Rozete wrote:
DaveyCockett wrote: broad side behind the leg mid body and only hit body and one lung
when i shot bt for comp aimed straight into shoulder, pretty high. like so
Spoiler:
did it to test hitbox bug on myself just now. havent got those..
I would take that shot as well most of the time unless aiming for the heart. But this dear was 1/4 away enough for me to shoot behind the shoulder. It would have passed through the far shoulder how I was aiming.
kobe2302

Post by kobe2302 »

RedDeer85 wrote:You get 20.000 PresentS for the missions but you DONT get it for the Competition. As i mentioned im ranked… no Points. So i hope they fix it tomorrow.

and noooow look at this…..

A special bundle awarded to all who accumulate 800 000 jollyPoint$
during the Holiday 2018 Event.<br></br>NOTE: This bundle is buyable but also given out as a Prize
in the Holidays Event if you accumulate a certain amount of points.

im speechless… Jolly Points?? >br note… guys come on... please take this serious ok. you even took the text from Events in 2015 ?
its just a text i know but its like the whole event. buggy , lazy, no heart at all...
:( Sadly...I have to agree 100%...so many bugs..so many mistakes...no effort at all...even reacting on forum seems to be an issue EW?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Looks like our stats are back on line. That is good news! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”