Hi all!

Your comments to the game update from the 29th November 2018

Cheers,

TK
Oswald74
Outfitter

Re: Game Update - 29th November 2018

Post by Oswald74 »

So we saw, jeep driving on WRR wasn't really a problem.

Now you "fixed" it.

Is the snow mobile confirmed?

MfG L.E.

IVAR_BONELESS

Post by IVAR_BONELESS »

THE DUCK LANYARD has multiple sections that can be selected for specific individual species. Why can we not do that with the GS Dog ... I hunt a lot of lynx and I do not want the deer located on the same section to select ... if i want to hunt lynx i want to send the dog out after that ONE species ... sick of Roe deer and the likes ... I can do this in real life with hounds ... a scent rag and off they go without tracking every other animal in the forest ... if this is not doable and i am a php programmer so i know it is doable but if you choose not to do this I will just go find a friendlier company that is concerned about players almost as much as all the money. love this game but I think perhaps you would charge me by the step to hunt in your maps if you thought you could. no biggie my dollars will be spent somewhere but no more on here until this is addressed. thanks :)
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Since this last patch, my hunt stats don't load at all.
I get the spinning wheel and then blank page.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BuiuRei wrote:Since this last patch, my hunt stats don't load at all.
I get the spinning wheel and then blank page.
Same. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Fixed spooking bug for the Park Ranger so that animals are no longer spooked when at a great distance from the vehicle.
Just fresh out of the hunt, went on a hunt with a buddy in VDB, he went from north lodge and I from south with the jeep, the first animal he spotted was spooked by the jeep :lol: :lol: :lol: u sure fixed it? or just made it worse? :lol: he was nearly 2km away from me and the hunt was freshly started :lol:
Corbeau

Post by Corbeau »

Since the last patch, the start time does not work well. For example the start time in Hemmeldal will be always 18h00 even if you choose 09h00 or 10h00 or 16h00...
For competitions it's really a pain on the neck, since 18h00 is nearly the end of the hunting day.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Corbeau wrote:Since the last patch, the start time does not work well. For example the start time in Hemmeldal will be always 18h00 even if you choose 09h00 or 10h00 or 16h00...
For competitions it's really a pain on the neck, since 18h00 is nearly the end of the hunting day.
From the Holiday Event post ...
We have frozen Christmas time and decked the halls in Hemmeldal. It has some nice Christmas decorations placed
around the reserve… as well as Rudolph, so keep an eye on those Reindeer noses!

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Corbeau wrote:Since the last patch, the start time does not work well. For example the start time in Hemmeldal will be always 18h00 even if you choose 09h00 or 10h00 or 16h00...
Hey Coureau,

This should only be happening on Hemmeldal and it has been done for the Christmas event, please let me know if it is happening on other reserves.

Cheers,

TK
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Jhon wrote:
Fixed spooking bug for the Park Ranger so that animals are no longer spooked when at a great distance from the vehicle.
Just fresh out of the hunt, went on a hunt with a buddy in VDB, he went from north lodge and I from south with the jeep, the first animal he spotted was spooked by the jeep :lol: :lol: :lol: u sure fixed it? or just made it worse? :lol: he was nearly 2km away from me and the hunt was freshly started :lol:
May have found the reason for this bug, or shall I call a 'feature' :lol: seems like when someone is driving a jeep anywhere on the map every single animal gets into the 'spooked by jeep' state, at least thats what I think is going on, so my buddy saw only spooked by jeep animals, because I was whipping donuts 2km away, while they were completely 'calm' by the looks

also we restarted the hunt couple of times, same results :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”