Holiday Event 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
fantamichele
Hunter
Posts: 656
Joined: July 2nd, 2014, 11:02 am
Location: Italy - Umbria

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby fantamichele » December 31st, 2018, 1:50 pm

Andhii wrote:
fantamichele wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:
That's not exactly accurate. My trophy says 7th place. I sure didn't finish in 7th place. I think I was in the 7th tier of prizes. In any case, I hope he got his perceived prize of 700 em$.

Who has the trophy with the number 4 means that he has concluded the event placing himself from the 4th to the 10th place and therefore he is entitled to the 700 em $


1st Place:Trophy + 12 mo Membership + Elite Scout Gun
2nd Place: Trophy + 6 mo Membership + Elite Scout Gun
3rd Place: Trophy + 3 mo Membership + Elite Scout Gun
4th - 10th Place: Hunting Tower (Bare Wood) + 700 em$ + Trophy
800 000 Present$: Legendary Holiday Gift Bundle + Trophy
500 000 Present$: Epic Holiday Gift Bundle + Trophy
300 000 Present$: Brilliant Holiday Gift Bundle + Trophy
225 000 Present$: Trophy + 50 Camping Supplies
150 000 Present$: Trophy + 50 Scent Eliminator
75 000 Present$: Trophy

so if you placed 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10, you would get a trophy saying 4th place just to confuse everyone, because you were rewarded with the 4th place reward. I got a trophy for 6th place which was the 500k reward, while I wasn't in top 200 players in total.

Exactly, trophy nr. 5 = 800,000 points
trophy nr. 6 = 500,000 etc. etc., trophy nr. 10 = 75,000 points

Image
User avatar
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 6043
Joined: January 6th, 2012, 2:15 am
Location: British Columbia

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby BCKidd » January 3rd, 2019, 1:15 pm

So, where are the EW staff? Aren't holidays over? I was hopin' for a GU or SU- but nothin'... :( Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
User avatar
Nockedup
Scout
Posts: 369
Joined: August 30th, 2014, 10:50 am
Location: The Great Northwest

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby Nockedup » January 3rd, 2019, 1:56 pm

BCKidd wrote:So, where are the EW staff? Aren't holidays over? I was hopin' for a GU or SU- but nothin'... :( Peace. BCKidd.

I am wondering the same thing.

I finished the event with 300,000+ presents/points, and I DID receive one of the 7th place trophies and "Brilliant Holiday Gift Bundle" which was a set of callers that I already had. What I have NOT yet received are the Scent Eliminator and Camping Supplies for surpassing those 2 prize levels. I thought the prizes were progressive like they have been in the past, but I guess I was wrong.

300 000 Present$: Brilliant Holiday Gift Bundle + Trophy
225 000 Present$: Trophy + 50 Camping Supplies
150 000 Present$: Trophy + 50 Scent Eliminator
75 000 Present$: Trophy
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:

Image
"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
User avatar
fantamichele
Hunter
Posts: 656
Joined: July 2nd, 2014, 11:02 am
Location: Italy - Umbria

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby fantamichele » January 3rd, 2019, 2:00 pm

Nockedup wrote:
BCKidd wrote:So, where are the EW staff? Aren't holidays over? I was hopin' for a GU or SU- but nothin'... :( Peace. BCKidd.

I am wondering the same thing.

I finished the event with 300,000+ presents/points, and I DID receive one of the 7th place trophies and "Brilliant Holiday Gift Bundle" which was a set of callers that I already had. What I have NOT yet received are the Scent Eliminator and Camping Supplies for surpassing those 2 prize levels. I thought the prizes were progressive like they have been in the past, but I guess I was wrong.

300 000 Present$: Brilliant Holiday Gift Bundle + Trophy
225 000 Present$: Trophy + 50 Camping Supplies
150 000 Present$: Trophy + 50 Scent Eliminator
75 000 Present$: Trophy

That I remember the prizes have never been cumulative, you only get the prizes of your placement and that's it

Image
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5442
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby stancomputerhunter » January 3rd, 2019, 2:03 pm

They won't be back until next Monday..imagine in the US if you got two weeks off for the 4th of July, two weeks off for the Christmas/New Year's holidays, plus vacation time. No wonder nothing gets done in Sweden.


Image Rares: 84 NTs: 29
User avatar
Longmann
Scout
Posts: 354
Joined: January 21st, 2016, 11:44 am

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby Longmann » January 3rd, 2019, 3:02 pm

stancomputerhunter wrote:They won't be back until next Monday..imagine in the US if you got two weeks off for the 4th of July, two weeks off for the Christmas/New Year's holidays, plus vacation time. No wonder nothing gets done in Sweden.

This one made me crack, haha. Amen to that. I wish I had a job like this. :D
Spoiler:
User avatar
outrider
Champion Hunter
Posts: 13732
Joined: November 27th, 2008, 1:46 pm
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby outrider » January 4th, 2019, 4:04 pm

Longmann wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:They won't be back until next Monday..imagine in the US if you got two weeks off for the 4th of July, two weeks off for the Christmas/New Year's holidays, plus vacation time. No wonder nothing gets done in Sweden.

This one made me crack, haha. Amen to that. I wish I had a job like this. :D


i have a job like that here in the states, :D ...........................................................it's called being retired..... :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Image
User avatar
Schlachtwolf
Scout
Posts: 404
Joined: September 8th, 2016, 2:50 am
Location: Germany, Real Hirschfelden

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby Schlachtwolf » January 5th, 2019, 9:18 am

Germany is very different to the USA, I get 32 days paid holiday a year, Saturday & Sundays don't count as days so it is 32 "working"days. Then on top you get around 10 days public holiday on top, all PAID...... unlike the wall :? :lol:
So sure we get in comparison to USA or Japan alot of time off but when we work we can go full on because we are never burnt-out and means more people in jobs to cover for those on leave.
I work to live and don't live to work 8-)

Image
User avatar
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 7033
Joined: June 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm
Location: 42.655701 N, 82.61936 W

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby Tod1d » January 5th, 2019, 10:39 am

Schlachtwolf wrote:Germany is very different to the USA, I get 32 days paid holiday a year, Saturday & Sundays don't count as days so it is 32 "working"days. Then on top you get around 10 days public holiday on top, all PAID...... unlike the wall :? :lol:
So sure we get in comparison to USA or Japan alot of time off but when we work we can go full on because we are never burnt-out and means more people in jobs to cover for those on leave.
I work to live and don't live to work 8-)


I get 30 days PTO (Paid Time Off), 2 Cultural Diversity days, and 9 Paid Holidays. So, "very different" = 1 day???

To be fair, I think your "average" time off is a bit better than ours, but the US is catching up to the rest of the civilized world.

But shouldn't you be comparing to Sweden??
Image
"It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5442
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Postby stancomputerhunter » January 5th, 2019, 11:08 am

What the heck is a cultural diversity day? SMH


Image Rares: 84 NTs: 29

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest