Holiday Event 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Reaperis

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Post by Reaperis »

Gravenslund wrote:Now that the christmas hunting is over i would like to see Reaperis map for bears.. I would like to set a few good bear spots up and learn how to shot them. In advance thx
Are oyu welling to share the oinformation now Reaperis?? :-)
Yeah ofcourse no problem,
Here are the coordinates:

Feeder 1:
X: -12048.876
Y: -3977.311

Feeder 2:
X: -11809.835
Y: -3538.013

Feeder 3:
X: -12225.062
Y: -3170.401

Feeder 4 (Optional north feeder that too far for fast runs unless you want to use 2 camping supplies or sprint 400m + 1 camping supply but great for low attempt comps):
X: -11968.168
Y: -5630.818

Picture of the map and the route (It shows some tripod stands that were still leftover and I hadn't removed them at the time of this ss, But they are basically where the towers are, The videos showcase better where I put the towers especially feeder 2's tower as it was a very limited area to place it)
Also always kill the bears near the pond at Feeder 1 as they will spook towards feeder 2 if left alone, Though you sometimes have an opportunity to shoot them across the river on your way feeder 2 as they don't usually spook too far.
https://ibb.co/TW6nDyL

And here are 2 videos I had uploaded from the runs, The first one was shortly after my ban was lifted to prove to customer support I wasn't cheating and the second was to showcase the best feeder (feeder 3) to some people.

https://youtu.be/KU2WmJp-pIk
https://youtu.be/ZKj-5TgW1ZU

Keep in mind though that after the controversy of me killing bears and my temporary ban I started getting less bears per run and suddenly had frequent blacktail spawnings on feeder 1/2 which hadn't happened before that point while I had already done a lot of runs there before then.
So while I used to get roughly 20 to 25 bears per 30 min with the route in the video, later on it became more like 16-20.
Now it's not a fact but due to that I think the devs may have reduced the bear spawns at those feeder locations specifically or maybe tweaked it a bit in general since.
Regardless though I still think it's a very solid feeder route for black bears.

I was going to post this earlier when I stopped competing when the elite gun became buyable but kinda forgot to do it, but here it is so I hope you enjoy :)
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Merry Christmas!
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

@Reaperis Well i'm using these I got my Brown Bear baiting hot spots. Just needed the Black bear I had good spots then I picked them up right before I took my break. Now i'll just use these instead make my life easier.
Gravenslund
Tracker

Post by Gravenslund »

Reaperis wrote:
Gravenslund wrote:Now that the christmas hunting is over i would like to see Reaperis map for bears.. I would like to set a few good bear spots up and learn how to shot them. In advance thx

Feeder 1:

Feeder 2:

Feeder 3:

Feeder 4 (Optional north feeder that too far for fast runs unless you want to use 2 camping supplies or sprint 400m + 1 camping supply but great for low attempt comps):

Picture of the map and the route (It shows some tripod stands that were still leftover and I hadn't removed them at the time of this ss, But they are basically where the towers are, The videos showcase better where I put the towers especially feeder 2's tower as it was a very limited area to place it)
Also always kill the bears near the pond at Feeder 1 as they will spook towards feeder 2 if left alone, Though you sometimes have an opportunity to shoot them across the river on your way feeder 2 as they don't usually spook too far.

And here are 2 videos I had uploaded from the runs, The first one was shortly after my ban was lifted to prove to customer support I wasn't cheating and the second was to showcase the best feeder (feeder 3) to some people.

Keep in mind though that after the controversy of me killing bears and my temporary ban I started getting less bears per run and suddenly had frequent blacktail spawnings on feeder 1/2 which hadn't happened before that point while I had already done a lot of runs there before then.
So while I used to get roughly 20 to 25 bears per 30 min with the route in the video, later on it became more like 16-20.
Now it's not a fact but due to that I think the devs may have reduced the bear spawns at those feeder locations specifically or maybe tweaked it a bit in general since.

I was going to post this earlier when I stopped competing when the elite gun became buyable but kinda forgot to do it, but here it is so I hope you enjoy :)
I cant say how much i appriciate it.. A big THX Reaperis.
I modified it abit and took on a hunt. It gave me 18 bears i think.. And the spot are really awesome. Again THX, and a merry christmas to all!
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

Reaperis wrote:

Feeder 1:

Feeder 2:

Feeder 3:

Can already tell those spot are going to be good. I just went out and setup my barrels. I ran the whole way and still bagged 5 bear just going and setting them up and running though the reserve. They deff roam around those areas.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

How long does the sales last? today/tomorrow we have a new dog sale, this time the Pointer, i dot remember if was among the dog sale a few days ago but Pointer are going on sale now, is a good dog if somebody want a useful companion, this can be the best time to get one.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
MacgyverJr

Post by MacgyverJr »

VonStratos wrote:How long does the sales last? today/tomorrow we have a new dog sale, this time the Pointer, i dot remember if was among the dog sale a few days ago but Pointer are going on sale now, is a good dog if somebody want a useful companion, this can be the best time to get one.

The sales last until December 31!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

MacgyverJr wrote:
VonStratos wrote:How long does the sales last? today/tomorrow we have a new dog sale, this time the Pointer, i dot remember if was among the dog sale a few days ago but Pointer are going on sale now, is a good dog if somebody want a useful companion, this can be the best time to get one.

The sales last until December 31!

Great, i was thinking it ended today since the event is over, and maybe tomorrow we get the patch and SU to remove the presents in the reserves.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
snakeyes32
Outfitter

Post by snakeyes32 »

The Dog sale a few days ago was the scent hound. I clearly remember this because i bought one the day before they went on sale and was kicking myself.
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

Reaperis wrote:

Feeder 1:

Feeder 2:

Feeder 3:

asome thanks,,like on Youtube,,asome shooting there!! ;) 8-)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”