Holiday Event 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Post by Tod1d »

stancomputerhunter wrote:What the heck is a cultural diversity day? SMH
meant to replace a few of the religious holidays. Different cultures can take different days. But pretty much 2 floating vacation days you can take whenever you want.

I take my birthday, and Nov 15th (Opening day of firearm deer season). :D
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tod1d wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:What the heck is a cultural diversity day? SMH
meant to replace a few of the religious holidays. Different cultures can take different days. But pretty much 2 floating vacation days you can take whenever you want.

I take my birthday, and Nov 15th (Opening day of firearm deer season). :D
Why don't they just call them the same as they have for 100 years? Two personal days.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Ummm... :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

If anybody still believes they have issues with outstanding prizes they haven't received then please do contact our CS, support.thehunter.com, they can look into it for you, and grats on your position to win said prize! ;)

As far as the status of the team, we are now pretty much up and running at full steam again, hope everybody had a good holiday period!
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Please remove the gift packages and bring the normal time to Hemmeldal. Thank you :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

The Vacationers are back for two days and still no patch to return EHR to normal, if there is such a thing. Wouldn't it make sense to produce the patch ahead of time, when the patch for adding the Christmas (I refuse to call it a Holiday Event..that offends me) Event patch was made? When the event is over, install the pre-made reversal patch. Simple. No, we have to wait until someone decides to do the obvious.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

EW_Graham wrote:If anybody still believes they have issues with outstanding prizes they haven't received then please do contact our CS, support.thehunter.com, they can look into it for you, and grats on your position to win said prize! ;)

As far as the status of the team, we are now pretty much up and running at full steam again, hope everybody had a good holiday period!
Hey Graham, glad to see you folks back. Regarding the prizes from the Christmas Event, is EW replacing the prizes for those of us that already had the things offered up? Jus' curious is all. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

BCKidd wrote:
EW_Graham wrote:If anybody still believes they have issues with outstanding prizes they haven't received then please do contact our CS, support.thehunter.com, they can look into it for you, and grats on your position to win said prize! ;)

Hey Graham, glad to see you folks back. Regarding the prizes from the Christmas Event, is EW replacing the prizes for those of us that already had the things offered up? Jus' curious is all. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
I'll look into it, I'd think it'd be somewhat unlikely as that'd consist of quite a lot of manual heavy-lifting, but I'll see if it's possible.
stancomputerhunter wrote:The Vacationers are back for two days and still no patch to return EHR to normal, if there is such a thing. Wouldn't it make sense to produce the patch ahead of time, when the patch for adding the Christmas (I refuse to call it a Holiday Event..that offends me) Event patch was made? When the event is over, install the pre-made reversal patch. Simple. No, we have to wait until someone decides to do the obvious.
Sorry to offend, Stan. ;) Patching has been delayed due to a key staff member out sick, and we plan to add something else at the same time as removing the holiday content. It's pretty standard risk-management practice in any IT organisation to minimize volume of patches where possible, so no sense in doing two three days apart if it can be helped.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Welcome back Graham. so the next patch will be tomorrow Wednesday as normally? and could you please elaborate a little into what is the new addition?, an item, a feature, some new game play or is a surprise?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

The plan as of now is some new missions, I'll give more info with the release as it happens. Bear in mind the release may well still be dependent still on our sick colleague, we are of course trying to find a contingency though. ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”