Holiday Event 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Post by VonStratos »

mikerolf1 wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Sometimes missions can be completed even post event, but i guess some mission like the final one will need be completed during the event because the Rudolph reindeer wont be here after the event. Better try to make before the event end.
OK, but when is the end? The 20th, today? Or the 30th when the sales end?

From what says in the original post in first page:
Missions can be completed up until the 21st of December, but like previously mentioned a
new one is added to the pack every two days.
but would be nice if a Dev can confirm if that date is still final, because the missions started one or two days later, so maybe EW could give a couple extra days.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
tbug
Outfitter

Post by tbug »

Is there any way to opt-out of the prizes? Last thing I need is duplicate callers
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

tbug wrote:Is there any way to opt-out of the prizes? Last thing I need is duplicate callers
That's why I stopped after I got the scent eliminator.
Pretty counter productive, if you ask me.
Spoiler:
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

BuiuRei wrote:
tbug wrote:Is there any way to opt-out of the prizes? Last thing I need is duplicate callers
Same thing. I stopped when I got to the camping supplies. All those other bundles are useless to me since I already own everything in them. Now if they would have made bundles of tents and stands, then I would have gladly kept on grinding away.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:
Same thing. I stopped when I got to the camping supplies. All those other bundles are useless to me since I already own everything in them. Now if they would have made bundles of tents and stands, then I would have gladly kept on grinding away.
Indeed!
Spoiler:
MacgyverJr

Post by MacgyverJr »

Here in Latin America the missions started 1 or 2 days after starting the same event. And the scores were 5 - 10 points for animal. I think the majority is at a disadvantage if the event finishes punctually today, and it does not let us reach the goal of 300-500-800k!

Many like me are surely running against time to achieve the goal before the end of the event, but nevertheless we lost a lot of time the first few days due to failures of the organization etc ...

Hopefully add 1 or 2 more days of event, and we can reach the desired goal ... Since we have all invested time in missions, and money in the competitions to go collect the 20k points
daily!
Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

TreeKiwi wrote:Missions can be completed up until the 21st of December, but like previously mentioned a
new one is added to the pack every two days.

There are Daily sales and a Doc’s Shed Extravaganza, where the doors to the shed are open
and hand picked items will be purchasable for the whole of December. Just to clarify, sales
continue until the 31st of December!
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Logged onto Hemmeldal twice and get an 18.00 time scale, is this part of the "Rudolph" scenario?
Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

Hemmeldal has time "Frozen" during the holiday event. Time is stuck at 18:00 only there.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

MacgyverJr wrote:Here in Latin America the missions started 1 or 2 days after starting the same event. And the scores were 5 - 10 points for animal. I think the majority is at a disadvantage if the event finishes punctually today, and it does not let us reach the goal of 300-500-800k!

Many like me are surely running against time to achieve the goal before the end of the event, but nevertheless we lost a lot of time the first few days due to failures of the organization etc ...

Hopefully add 1 or 2 more days of event, and we can reach the desired goal ... Since we have all invested time in missions, and money in the competitions to go collect the 20k points
daily!

That is correct, but wasn't only Latin America, it was for everybody, the event started bad, it took a couple of days to fix it, and the animal scoring was changed days after thanks the feedback of the community when the event was already running, there were mistakes and yeah i agree make the event missions last until weekend or better yet Monday would be a nice solution.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”