Holiday Event 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Holiday Event 2018

Post by ronMctube »

whats the patch got a big download on steam right now 3gb ?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

From me 2.4 GB on Steam
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

11 mssions, 10 comps for a total of 420,000 presents possible
Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

Cmikel wrote:I do not agree, the text is ambiguous, anyway we will not be the ones who decide, but the administrators, and I think it would be a good backup for those players who are gaining experience and who would give them an incentive to continue playing.
"Each mission you complete will gift you 20,000 Present$, completing all 11 will give you a total of 220,000 Present$, more about the Present$ Points later!" This line is what seems to be causing a problem. First it is in English and is grammatically correct. If you are not a native English speaker or very fluent in English, I can see where this could be confusing but it would be due to the translation. The statement is not confusing nor open to other interpretation regardless of personal feelings.
I do apologize if this seems harsh, but the reality is this IS an English forum, communications are in English and sometimes translating them to another language may make the message seem ambiguous while in English it is very clear. There is zero mention of "BONUS" points and is stating that the total of 20,000*11=220,000. That's correct math in any language.

That said "gift" could have been "give" which may have helped with translation, IDK.
MacgyverJr

Post by MacgyverJr »

The event ends and most players will not reach the total points for the 800k prize.

It would be rewarding to get some extra help or bonus for those who are close to the prize and yet can not get it.

If none of this happened, which would be most likely, the top 50 of the event, only half and a few more would be reaching 800k and is not good for those who spent their time in missions and spent money on competitions to Do not lose 20k of them.

This is just a vision of mine, I'm not forcing anyone to think like me, just think about those who can not reach the prize by a bit and it's sad xD Greetings!
Longmann
Scout

Post by Longmann »

I was looking forward to this event quite a lot but I think you have gone over the edge this year. It's too difficult. Starting with the first mission - harvest a WT with a harvest value of 100% - it was obvious some things were intentionally changed. Example: found a WT, shot him with a perfectly placed shot with .30R under 100m and it was body. Never happened to me with that gun before. Similar things were happening to my friends. Three of us were chasing red foxes for several hours to shoot one over 10kg and nobody could find one for a mission. They gave up on this event (and temporarily also on the game) already, I've been still trying, playing alone and bored to death but seems I'm going to quit as well. Some maps seem almost empty (RFF), it's very hard to complete some missions, it makes me feel like an idiot, not being able to complete a mission which at first look seems easy, not to mention the spent amount of time.
I believe we could all have much more fun if you were more generous with the spawns and leave the animals untouched during events. Just a suggestion. :)
Spoiler:
We pray our sights be straight and our aim be true,
We pray for no pain to the game we pursue.
We thank you, Lord, for this land,
We thank you for the sights from our stands.
We pray for safety one and all,
We pray we may return next fall.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I'm guessing..and NO, I DON'T know, EW, but it would seem with this old engine the game is taxed to the limit for resources. So, when they have to add Christmas decorations, modify the reindeer, add all of those presents, with a value, plus the coding for each comp and each mission, plus plus plus, something has to go..animal populations?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
RedDeer85

Post by RedDeer85 »

I finished every Mission and every Competition .. but puh , if i had no 2 weeks of vacation an have to work everyday it would be not possible to reach 800k.
Im glad i will made it and hmm ok for 1 new gun haha. :roll:

I could write down a lot of ideas for the next Events but i don´t want to waste my time. I think this game will slowly die, i don´t think they will refresh it or make it look like ist graphics from 2018, yepp ist getting bit old.

All EW makers effort and work will be focused on COTW. And i can´t be mad About it. Milk the Money Cow as Long as possible.
I ABSOLUTELY don´t like this arcade ******** :D but People nowadays want fast games , Action and awesome graphics.
I deinstalled it after release date minutes after playing.

SO. i hope we can enjoy this game for a couple of time ;) and Merry Christmas to everyone
OrLoko
Spotter

Post by OrLoko »

The Holiday Banner from 2017 will be available this year?
Spoiler:
WHAT IS THE POINT OF BEEN "OUTDOOR PROOF" IF THE PROBLEM WAS INSIDE THE WHOLE TIME
STATS
Spoiler:
lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

today 0ff sleep,,tomorow work !!! just need some 47000 more gift points,,,, omg i hope i be done to 21th december….. i whant that dogy!! ;))

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”