Status Update - 28th November 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Status Update - 28th November 2018

Post by HooCairs »

Dillakiller870 wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:Thanks for the update and i was near... hearthattack when i see Stalion version is not buyable... but yes... with premium account is little bit more expensive but still buyable. One question: Tomorrow our 2018 Holiday Event starts... holiday? Why not Christmas Event? Did you forbid Christmas in Sweden? Thanks again for Cars i go test them :D
political correctness I guess :lol: :mrgreen: sorry... :mrgreen:
Is it politically correct to rename a Christian holiday to some worldly stuff that means nothing? Sorry :mrgreen:
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this status update, hurry to see what you have prepared for the Holiday Event.
22SAS_Wimp
Tracker

Post by 22SAS_Wimp »

HooCairs wrote:
Dillakiller870 wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:Thanks for the update and i was near... hearthattack when i see Stalion version is not buyable... but yes... with premium account is little bit more expensive but still buyable. One question: Tomorrow our 2018 Holiday Event starts... holiday? Why not Christmas Event? Did you forbid Christmas in Sweden? Thanks again for Cars i go test them :D
political correctness I guess :lol: :mrgreen: sorry... :mrgreen:
Is it politically correct to rename a Christian holiday to some worldly stuff that means nothing? Sorry :mrgreen:
I would like to point out quickly that the word "holiday" literally comes from the words "holy day", originating from the fact that time off work was taken for holy days. Therefore, "holiday season" (the season of the holy day) is, or should be, an acceptable alternative to the term "Christmas time". Image

@Devs, I assume after watching HooCairs' YT video that you've changed your mind about Jeeps on Whiterime and that they're now allowed? That was the one thing I was going to complain about.
IMHO, so long as the Store description of the Jeeps comes with a warning about how it "didn't work out" on that reserve, you can then let the players choose to deal with the issues if they still want to use one - maybe something like "The Jeep did not test well on Whiterime Ridge. Players are advised that they use the Jeep in Whiterime Ridge at their own risk." Of course, if wasn't explained properly what the problem actually was/is with the "tech" of Whiterime, so... Image
gustascon

Post by gustascon »

Thank you very much for this update ... Jeep offer is also valid if the 6 months membership purchased at the store Steam?
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

22SAS_Wimp wrote:@Devs, I assume after watching HooCairs' YT video that you've changed your mind about Jeeps on Whiterime and that they're now allowed? That was the one thing I was going to complain about.
I got $5 says they flip a switch somewhere and we get another patch update- we ALWAYS get a patch after an update like this. I would put money on good odds that we'll have at least 2 updates in 1 week. I might lose but it's not out of the question.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Oswald74
Outfitter

Post by Oswald74 »

caledonianblues wrote:Very reasonable pricing on the vehicle, and nice to see a bundle too. I think the fuel system should be reviewed though. Why not disable fuel consumption altogether for members? It's almost as though you wanted to do something nice as a loyalty reward, then only went half in. If people are buying the vehicles they should be able to use them without this limitation. It's just a tad too far in my opinion. Keep it as is for guests but eliminate it for members. I'm sure it will entice more members to buy one.
+1

Do it this way and I buy one of the jeeps (Not for a reason, just for fun and to support the game).

MfG L.E.

Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

lol 2nd use, first bug. My tank is empty but i did not drive...i am a member! Just spawned the jeep and instantly empty......

by the way: is it possible to turn on the lights?

The car was spawned on the slope, I'm sitting in it, tank is empty, and it is slipping very slowly downhill. haha. is there no handbrake?

EDIT: my bad, i guess i had to spawn it near a lodge or starting tent for a full tank. i tried and now it works!
Last edited by Zycho on November 28th, 2018, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Follow our crew on instagram
Theocrates

Post by Theocrates »

TreeKiwi wrote:"For one week only, as a special release offer, you can obtain one of ‘The Stallion’ Park Ranger variations by purchasing a 6 month membership. This offer runs up to and including Wednesday the 5th of December."

If you purchase it as a gift, the player receiving the gift will get "The Stallion" and the 6 month membership.
So having bought a full year at the beginning of November I should go ahead and ask for a refund and buy a 6 month to get this right? I mean it certainly seems a bit cynical to suggest that people already supporting you for long stretches are being hit up a second time. It would certainly persuade me to stop doing so if it locks me out of stuff like this. Being able to adapt to specials like this far outweighs the advantage of the 12 month purchase price.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

No permitted for Wridge!! that's the 2nd large reserve (1sg timber) I was intended to use it! well for now I'm stay away for this car, and after reading the post of 50 unit of fuel only last for 90% of north part of WhIsland I'm gonna wait for Devs to fix that, or like some one post - 3 cans of 50 units of fuel like ammo for membership.

I'm playing like others fishing games, waiting on Steam to be launched another promising, the one I playing alternating theHunter C for now it's very good!!
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

I really like the new 'Park Ranger' :) but i have 2 things, it would be really nice to have 'a slow gear', so you could drive slowly. And it would be really nice to be able to see the 'reserve map' from inside the car

Hunting is living

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”