The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
whiteonyx
Scout

Re: Status Update - 28th November 2018

Post by whiteonyx »

TreeKiwi wrote:
whiteonyx wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:
I haven't tested the jeep out yet, but my understanding is that it doesn't automatically refuel just because you own fuel. You need to drive it up to a tent or a lodge to refuel. Your best bet would probably be to keep a tent actually stored in the jeep so that you can pop a tent up and refuel out in the middle of nowhere whenever your fuel is getting low and you don't want to waste fuel driving to another tent or lodge if nothing is close by. If you completely run out of fuel and can't move the vehicle, you'll need to "dismantle" the vehicle using the jeep's radial menu and put it back in your inventory, then I assume carry it to the nearest lodge or tent (only if the tent is close by a road though, since apparently you can only place the jeep on a road?). Or simply restart the hunt.
Thanks for your answer. Problem is, when i start a new game (from a lodge), i still only have 12 units of gas. As a member, i should have at least 50 - and when i bought ekstra gas, i should have a 100 units. At least that's how it's been until today
Hey whiteonyx,

I have made a note of this and passed it onto the team to have a look at on Monday. It sounds very strange, have you tried running it out of fuel, then fast traveling back to a lodge and bringing the Park Ranger back out again?
Hey Matt,

Thanks for your respons. I just tryed to start a new hunt (from a lodge). It says i have 12 units of gas. I took my Park Ranger for a ride, until there was 7 units back. Turned around and drove back to the lodge, ran out of gas, got a massage 'out of gas, return to a tent/lodge and put in your inventory!!). Well i WAS at the lodge, but nothing happend...I will try your sugestion

Edit: Hey again Matt, just tried your suggestion - and fast travel back to a tent - same result. Out of gas, and no refuel :(
Hunting is living
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

How come the game doesn't display the barrel on my map in the asset list (left side) along with if it's inactive or not? Or is this just another thing broken with the new update...
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Andhii wrote:How come the game doesn't display the barrel on my map in the asset list (left side) along with if it's inactive or not? Or is this just another thing broken with the new update...
It appears to be another bug.

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=89074
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Andhii wrote:How come the game doesn't display the barrel on my map in the asset list (left side) along with if it's inactive or not? Or is this just another thing broken with the new update...
You put a heated tent at RFF, did you feel cold? :D
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

fantamichele wrote:You put a heated tent at RFF, did you feel cold? :D
Bought alot of them when they were on sale with normal tents, but they were alot cheaper than normal tents during that sale so I tought why not. Sadly I didn't know the tent icon blocks all other icons... but no, didn't feel cold, I just have quite few of the heated tents <.<
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
eLxarius

Post by eLxarius »

whiteonyx wrote:I know it's not the place to post it, but i just wanna hear if someone else are having problems with the Park Ranger fuel system. I'm a member, and i own 474 units of gasoline. But when i enter the jeep, it says i have 12 units of gasoline. When i'm out of gas, it says 'return to tent/lodge to put gasoline in your inventory', but that's not possible...i also noticed, that the time on the 'huntermate' set at 18.00, even when i've set for 6.00...anyone else experience this?

I'll write a bug report if it continues
Hey,

i've got exactly the same problem with the time 18:00. Strange!
Huntername: EfMC_eLx
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

eLxarius wrote:
whiteonyx wrote:I know it's not the place to post it, but i just wanna hear if someone else are having problems with the Park Ranger fuel system. I'm a member, and i own 474 units of gasoline. But when i enter the jeep, it says i have 12 units of gasoline. When i'm out of gas, it says 'return to tent/lodge to put gasoline in your inventory', but that's not possible...i also noticed, that the time on the 'huntermate' set at 18.00, even when i've set for 6.00...anyone else experience this?

I'll write a bug report if it continues
Hey,

i've got exactly the same problem with the time 18:00. Strange!
This is wanted for Hemmeldal for the duration of the holiday event.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Just want to say Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to everyone!
I'm very happy EW is packing the game with so many nice and colorful Christmas presents!
I have never got so many presents for Christmas before, so I must have been one of a kind, or too kind maybe it's called? :P :P :P

Happy Hunting :D

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Nice picture with the presents :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

whiteonyx wrote:I'm a member, and i own 474 units of gasoline. But when i enter the jeep, it says i have 12 units of gasoline.
Just a stupid question: Have you bought 12 units of "50", 12x50 = 600, you have 474, maybe you have drive a little, like 600-474... Just a question...

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”