Status Update - 28th November 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 28th November 2018

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for the update, Mat. Glad the Alt-Tab bug has been fixed.

Now my membership ends on December 5th and I didn't want to renew it instantly because I'm playing other stuff lately and got a little tired by tH:C. Now that limited membership offer is quite the honey trap - shame on you! ;)
Image Image Image
Dillakiller870
Spotter

Post by Dillakiller870 »

Eraser_SK wrote:Thanks for the update and i was near... hearthattack when i see Stalion version is not buyable... but yes... with premium account is little bit more expensive but still buyable. One question: Tomorrow our 2018 Holiday Event starts... holiday? Why not Christmas Event? Did you forbid Christmas in Sweden? Thanks again for Cars i go test them :D
political correctness I guess :lol: :mrgreen: sorry... :mrgreen:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Very reasonable pricing on the vehicle, and nice to see a bundle too. I think the fuel system should be reviewed though. Why not disable fuel consumption altogether for members? It's almost as though you wanted to do something nice as a loyalty reward, then only went half in. If people are buying the vehicles they should be able to use them without this limitation. It's just a tad too far in my opinion. Keep it as is for guests but eliminate it for members. I'm sure it will entice more members to buy one.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

caledonianblues wrote:I think the fuel system should be reviewed though. Why not disable fuel consumption altogether for members?
I think fuel should be handle like everything else for members. Members get 3 free boxes of ammo per hunting session. Which is the same for water bottles on PB too. If 50 units is a fill up for a tank of gas, then members should have 3 free fill ups per hunting session.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

JamboWhoDat wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:I think the fuel system should be reviewed though. Why not disable fuel consumption altogether for members?
I think fuel should be handle like everything else for members. Members get 3 free boxes of ammo per hunting session. Which is the same for water bottles on PB too. If 50 units is a fill up for a tank of gas, then members should have 3 free fill ups per hunting session.
This would be a good compromise or at least improve the fuel usage so you can go further on a tank.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I just think about TGT and how far you think you'd get on that first 50 - I don't see it making very far at all and i feel I've been sucked dry on camping supplies hunting that place as it is-
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the SU and GU. Glad to see some bugs got quashed. Congrats Rozette- in winning the Trophy of the Week, very nice RME! Wonder why my 425 Roos didn't win... they must be common. :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

caledonianblues wrote:Very reasonable pricing on the vehicle, and nice to see a bundle too. I think the fuel system should be reviewed though. Why not disable fuel consumption altogether for members? It's almost as though you wanted to do something nice as a loyalty reward, then only went half in. If people are buying the vehicles they should be able to use them without this limitation. It's just a tad too far in my opinion. Keep it as is for guests but eliminate it for members. I'm sure it will entice more members to buy one.
Totally agree with you there, David.
Spoiler:
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

BuiuRei wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:Very reasonable pricing on the vehicle, and nice to see a bundle too. I think the fuel system should be reviewed though. Why not disable fuel consumption altogether for members? It's almost as though you wanted to do something nice as a loyalty reward, then only went half in. If people are buying the vehicles they should be able to use them without this limitation. It's just a tad too far in my opinion. Keep it as is for guests but eliminate it for members. I'm sure it will entice more members to buy one.
Totally agree with you there, David.
Nice update, but agree with my friends. ;)
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Another vote !!agree

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”