Status Update - 28th November 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
fantamichele
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 28th November 2018

Post by fantamichele »

If it is possible to modify the crane carriage option. I hunted on BRR, on this reserve the jeep expresses all its potential but I can not reposition it if it is too far from me because of the lack of roads.
Would it be possible to reposition the vehicle even if there are no roads? Thank you
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

fantamichele wrote:If it is possible to modify the crane carriage option. I hunted on BRR, on this reserve the jeep expresses all its potential but I can not reposition it if it is too far from me because of the lack of roads.
Would it be possible to reposition the vehicle even if there are no roads? Thank you
THIS!! I AM WITH YOU 100% have been stuck countless of times in VDB, restarted the hunt alot of times, just because I got stuck and had to wait for too long to fast travel, sometimes I manage to get unstuck by myself, but plenty of times it got stuck so bad that no way out was possible, WE NEED AN OPTION TO REPOSITION A JEEP! :lol: lets say by a margin of 5m to any side :)
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

I know it's not the place to post it, but i just wanna hear if someone else are having problems with the Park Ranger fuel system. I'm a member, and i own 474 units of gasoline. But when i enter the jeep, it says i have 12 units of gasoline. When i'm out of gas, it says 'return to tent/lodge to put gasoline in your inventory', but that's not possible...i also noticed, that the time on the 'huntermate' set at 18.00, even when i've set for 6.00...anyone else experience this?

I'll write a bug report if it continues
Hunting is living
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

whiteonyx wrote:I know it's not the place to post it, but i just wanna hear if someone else are having problems with the Park Ranger fuel system. I'm a member, and i own 474 units of gasoline. But when i enter the jeep, it says i have 12 units of gasoline. When i'm out of gas, it says 'return to tent/lodge to put gasoline in your inventory', but that's not possible...i also noticed, that the time on the 'huntermate' set at 18.00, even when i've set for 6.00...anyone else experience this?

I haven't bought any gasoline. When you do, can you bring the canisters to a drive?

Time being frozen at 18.00 is intended in Hemmeldal during the Christmas event. Why, I don't know. Should not occur in any other reserve though.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

HooCairs wrote:
whiteonyx wrote:I know it's not the place to post it, but i just wanna hear if someone else are having problems with the Park Ranger fuel system. I'm a member, and i own 474 units of gasoline. But when i enter the jeep, it says i have 12 units of gasoline. When i'm out of gas, it says 'return to tent/lodge to put gasoline in your inventory', but that's not possible...i also noticed, that the time on the 'huntermate' set at 18.00, even when i've set for 6.00...anyone else experience this?

I haven't bought any gasoline. When you do, can you bring the canisters to a drive?

Time being frozen at 18.00 is intended in Hemmeldal during the Christmas event. Why, I don't know. Should not occur in any other reserve though.
Hi Hoo

No you cannot bring the canisters to a drive - the refilling is supose to happens automaticllly. I have not have any problems until today. Thanks for enligthen me about the frozen time in Hemmeldal, i was not aware of that ;)
Hunting is living
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

I haven't tested the jeep out yet, but my understanding is that it doesn't automatically refuel just because you own fuel. You need to drive it up to a tent or a lodge to refuel. Your best bet would probably be to keep a tent actually stored in the jeep so that you can pop a tent up and refuel out in the middle of nowhere whenever your fuel is getting low and you don't want to waste fuel driving to another tent or lodge if nothing is close by. If you completely run out of fuel and can't move the vehicle, you'll need to "dismantle" the vehicle using the jeep's radial menu and put it back in your inventory, then I assume carry it to the nearest lodge or tent (only if the tent is close by a road though, since apparently you can only place the jeep on a road?). Or simply restart the hunt.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

xOEDragonx wrote: since apparently you can only place the jeep on a road?).
Apparently a trail is good enough as well. I have a tent along a trail (you know those strips about 5' wide) on WHI & it was pretty particular about me deploying it on the trail exactly.

Dillakiller870
Spotter

Post by Dillakiller870 »

HooCairs wrote:
Dillakiller870 wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:Thanks for the update and i was near... hearthattack when i see Stalion version is not buyable... but yes... with premium account is little bit more expensive but still buyable. One question: Tomorrow our 2018 Holiday Event starts... holiday? Why not Christmas Event? Did you forbid Christmas in Sweden? Thanks again for Cars i go test them :D
political correctness I guess :lol: :mrgreen: sorry... :mrgreen:
Is it politically correct to rename a Christian holiday to some worldly stuff that means nothing? Sorry :mrgreen:
I was being sarcastic and comical, as you can see that I used a laughing emoji........
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

xOEDragonx wrote:

I haven't tested the jeep out yet, but my understanding is that it doesn't automatically refuel just because you own fuel. You need to drive it up to a tent or a lodge to refuel. Your best bet would probably be to keep a tent actually stored in the jeep so that you can pop a tent up and refuel out in the middle of nowhere whenever your fuel is getting low and you don't want to waste fuel driving to another tent or lodge if nothing is close by. If you completely run out of fuel and can't move the vehicle, you'll need to "dismantle" the vehicle using the jeep's radial menu and put it back in your inventory, then I assume carry it to the nearest lodge or tent (only if the tent is close by a road though, since apparently you can only place the jeep on a road?). Or simply restart the hunt.
Thanks for your answer. Problem is, when i start a new game (from a lodge), i still only have 12 units of gas. As a member, i should have at least 50 - and when i bought ekstra gas, i should have a 100 units. At least that's how it's been until today
Hunting is living
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

whiteonyx wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:

Thanks for your answer. Problem is, when i start a new game (from a lodge), i still only have 12 units of gas. As a member, i should have at least 50 - and when i bought ekstra gas, i should have a 100 units. At least that's how it's been until today
Hey whiteonyx,

I have made a note of this and passed it onto the team to have a look at on Monday. It sounds very strange, have you tried running it out of fuel, then fast traveling back to a lodge and bringing the Park Ranger back out again?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”