Status Update - 28th November 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 28th November 2018

Post by Pretty_Boy »

HooCairs wrote:Nice picture with the presents :)
Thx HooCairs, and the funny thing is that I tried early in a hunt to call in a male WT next to a present, to make a picture, but a female doe made it spook ( or I did ;) ), anyway this WT on the picture is another one, and it was not shot next to presents on purpose, it was pure luck, I shot him from a tower maybe 50-100m away, and saw the presents when I arrived at the WT :D

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
Thx HooCairs, and the funny thing is that I tried early in a hunt to call in a male WT next to a present, to make a picture, but a female doe made it spook ( or I did ;) ), anyway this WT on the picture is another one, and it was not shot next to presents on purpose, it was pure luck, I shot him from a tower maybe 50-100m away, and saw the presents when I arrived at the WT :D
I have a doubt: do you have to change the gun barrel every time you shoot? I think sugar melts too much heat, right? :?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
Hey PB, nice to see you. Hope you are well? Merry Christmas to you! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

fantamichele wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:
I have a doubt: do you have to change the gun barrel every time you shoot? I think sugar melts too much heat, right? :?
Believe me or not, I don't care, I'm not a guy lying just for fun, even If I try hard, but that's me.
Here is a planned picture: I think a female doe tried to steal Santas gorgeous presents, but when I tried to tell her to take a walk, she replied: You can not have me anyway, you do not have the "Red-Hot-Santa-Claudia-Fancypants", you are simply "Disqualified" ;)

Doe was spooked bu car earlier in the hunt = Disqualified :(
But I'm happy it was not an NT ;)

@BCKidd: Thx, have a nice Christmas you too :)

Good luck Hunting, and have a Big One :D

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

That gun was made for you buddy!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Jhon
Hunter

Post by Jhon »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
fantamichele wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote: Thx HooCairs, and the funny thing is that I tried early in a hunt to call in a male WT next to a present, to make a picture, but a female doe made it spook ( or I did ;) ), anyway this WT on the picture is another one, and it was not shot next to presents on purpose, it was pure luck, I shot him from a tower maybe 50-100m away, and saw the presents when I arrived at the WT :D
Believe me or not, I don't care, I'm not a guy lying just for fun, even If I try hard, but that's me.
Here is a planned picture: I think a female doe tried to steal Santas gorgeous presents, but when I tried to tell her to take a walk, she replied: You can not have me anyway, you do not have the "Red-Hot-Santa-Claudia-Fancypants", you are simply "Disqualified" ;)

Doe was spooked bu car earlier in the hunt = Disqualified :(
But I'm happy it was not an NT ;)

@BCKidd: Thx, have a nice Christmas you too :)

Good luck Hunting, and have a Big One :D
Now this picture belongs here: https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=89050
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Radamus wrote:That gun was made for you buddy!
Hehe, thx but naaa, I think it's nice and made for Christmas. I bought it as a Christmas present, from me to me, and I'we granted myself "early access" ;)
For those who do not know why the barrel has the twisting red/white color, it's made after the traditionally Swedish Polkagris Stick Candy, Link to Polkagris wiki, or maybe It's not...

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Pretty_Boy wrote:Believe me or not, I don't care, I'm not a guy lying just for fun, even If I try hard, but that's me.
I also bought this shotgun, I have not used it yet, I will certainly do it after finishing the other rifles. It was just a joke :D
Kennyfs

Post by Kennyfs »

eLxarius wrote:
whiteonyx wrote:I know it's not the place to post it, but i just wanna hear if someone else are having problems with the Park Ranger fuel system. I'm a member, and i own 474 units of gasoline. But when i enter the jeep, it says i have 12 units of gasoline. When i'm out of gas, it says 'return to tent/lodge to put gasoline in your inventory', but that's not possible...i also noticed, that the time on the 'huntermate' set at 18.00, even when i've set for 6.00...anyone else experience this?

I'll write a bug report if it continues
Hey,

i've got exactly the same problem with the time 18:00. Strange!
Same here, also the bears are scarred of my feeder
Dillakiller870
Spotter

Post by Dillakiller870 »

Has anyone seen a Red nosed reindeer yet this year?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”