Status Update - 28th November 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
drakle
Hunter

Re: Status Update - 28th November 2018

Post by drakle »

Good update. That Alt Tab thing has bugged me for quite a while. Glad it was fixed!

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

The jeep is finally here, that would make happy to many people i think, but for me that bugs fixed are what makes this one of the best patches in the last time, thanks for the fixes and the SU.

EDIT: Tomorrow start the Holiday event, will be there weekly or daily sales for the month?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Thanks for the update Matt.

Looks like you're getting the bow figured out. I wouldn't worry about to big of a stabilizer. Anything over 6-8 inches tends to be a pain in hunting situations IMO. I don't use them at all on trad bows but I did when I shot compound.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Reaperis wrote:Is the exclusive Stallion skin only from a 6 month membership or is it included in the 12 month membership aswell?
Just for the 6 month membership and only for a limited time.
stancomputerhunter wrote:Could someone clarify this statement, please? " ‘The Stallion’. This can be acquired by either winning competitions where it is offered as a prize, or purchasing a 6 month membership license."

Does that include adding to a current membership? New members only? Can the upgraded or new membership purchase be gift coded to someone else?
It is open to anyone Stan and the next paragraph down had some more information about it.

"For one week only, as a special release offer, you can obtain one of ‘The Stallion’ Park Ranger variations by purchasing a 6 month membership. This offer runs up to and including Wednesday the 5th of December."

If you purchase it as a gift, the player receiving the gift will get "The Stallion" and the 6 month membership.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Mat, don't get caught up in all the doo-dads for the bow - looking at your target, you aren't close enough to begin to fine-tune anything about it- After 10 thousand arrows it will start to make sense. All that really matters is first and foremost, the proper draw, consistent anchor set and release. Are you using a wrist strap? if not, you're gripping the riser- that's a no-no and why you should be using a wrist strap so you don't drop the bow aka~proper grip, which is no-grip.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Thanks for the update Matt.

Looks like you're getting the bow figured out. I wouldn't worry about to big of a stabilizer. Anything over 6-8 inches tends to be a pain in hunting situations IMO. I don't use them at all on trad bows but I did when I shot compound.
Thanks mate!

I think my stabilizer is only 2-3" at the moment?
Bullet1956

Post by Bullet1956 »

If I purchase the 6 month membership for the jeep, will my current 12 month membership be extended by 6 months?
Thanks for the update!
FatMountainbear
Hunter

Post by FatMountainbear »

Thanks for the update!:)

GREAT!!!!!:)

Keep up the good work, I am with U!:)

Cya, yours

FatMountainbear
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Bullet1956 wrote:If I purchase the 6 month membership for the jeep, will my current 12 month membership be extended by 6 months?
Thanks for the update!
yes
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Radamus wrote:Mat, don't get caught up in all the doo-dads for the bow - looking at your target, you aren't close enough to begin to fine-tune anything about it- After 10 thousand arrows it will start to make sense. All that really matters is first and foremost, the proper draw, consistent anchor set and release. Are you using a wrist strap? if not, you're gripping the riser- that's a no-no and why you should be using a wrist strap so you don't drop the bow aka~proper grip, which is no-grip.
Thanks Len,

Yeah I am going to do the fine tuning once I get my groups tighter. Best I have done is 4 out of 5 arrows in about 4", my peep sight is slighting too high as well which makes things a pain, I will adjust that when I get sometime this weekend. Yes I have a wrist strap and do not hang on to the riser, I have a relaxed grip and could open my fingers up if needed. :) So many steps to remember before the arrow is released, each night I focus on a different stage, last night it was hand to chin, kisser to corner of my mouth, string on nose and then focus.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”