Thanksgiving 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Re: Thanksgiving 2018

Post by DutchHunter74 »

Morning all,

We are working on getting this fixed ASAP this morning and it shouldn't take too long. Even better, we are working on it so it should never happen again!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

TK

*Edit, fix has been deployed. Please let us know if you are still having issues installing.

Hi TK,

Still having issues here with the web version (Europe/Netherlands), download took an hour but succeed but starting a hunt is impossible, as soon as I press "Start Game" I get the message "An error occured, game already running, Please see the support section for more information"...but it is not running, the only thing I see is a black screen....
:roll:
What left for me is installing the game on Steam and hope that that will work....or in other words, day 2 that TH can not been played.. :cry:

EDIT: installing the game on Steam went faster then I thought and..........it works ;)
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Missions done, took 5 hits with a 12 gauge to put my airborne Turkey down. 3 at first contact and 2 at the second. I'm rubbish with flying stuff. Enjoyed though.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

For the last mission I shot a turkey with the .22 pistol. It ran, flew up and dropped dead. This was enough for it to count as shot airborne... :?

I shot a few more airborne though. It is easiest to lure them on a large field such as the one west of the lake. Spook it and when in air, keep shooting with the .22 pistol or rifle. Both weapons have fast repetition and the turkeys fly perfectly straight for the most part, so it becomes very manageable.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

as in the video i shown on tower 6 whitehart its pretty simple. just lure turkey to underneath tower when you get many coming in you can get upto 20-25 at some points then just scare them some will run some will fly. its a perfectly straight meadow shoot out sky and the tower helps for steadyness .
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

TreeKiwi wrote:Morning all,

We are working on getting this fixed ASAP this morning and it shouldn't take too long. Even better, we are working on it so it should never happen again!

TK

*Edit, fix has been deployed. Please let us know if you are still having issues installing.
Hi just wondering with the "scout" weapon since it's getting released in Dec does this mean it's going to be only top 3 on the Xmas comp that are going to have a chance to get the weapon or will this be buyable to everyone in Dec??? :?
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
HR Marvin

Post by HR Marvin »

Ravenousfox wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Morning all,

TK

Hi just wondering with the "scout" weapon since it's getting released in Dec does this mean it's going to be only top 3 on the Xmas comp that are going to have a chance to get the weapon or will this be buyable to everyone in Dec??? :?
Hi tbh I feel this Is what Is going to happen Mr Rav. ' you know this is going to be>>>
tbh I feel since the 'Scout' was put up 1st you would think the Scout should be NOT part of the Christmas Event
Marv.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Ravenousfox wrote:Hi just wondering with the "scout" weapon since it's getting released in Dec does this mean it's going to be only top 3 on the Xmas comp that are going to have a chance to get the weapon or will this be buyable to everyone in Dec??? :?
I can imagine they come with an engraved or golden or diamond populated or what ever, but will have the normal one for everyone to buy. Otherwise they wouldn't make a dime for making it.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

ronMctube wrote:as in the video i shown on tower 6 whitehart its pretty simple. just lure turkey to underneath tower when you get many coming in you can get upto 20-25 at some points then just scare them some will run some will fly. its a perfectly straight meadow shoot out sky and the tower helps for steadyness .

Perfect solution for next time. Thanks Ron :D
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

HooCairs wrote:A serious question now: Can we ever expect an update of the turkey? Just add a few colors. Nothing else, no model, behaviour or audio changes.

Just three color adjustments please:
1. add blue to the head
2. add shine to the body feathers
3. add colors to the tail feathers

You could turn this into a new animal in no time. I want nothing else for Christmas then. :P
Also to the Females please!! give them some love, they look like Vultures (Zopilotes in Latin America)

Just check this pics of Vultures/Zopilotes

Image Image

Now Check Image of Turkey on Game

And real Turkey Females
ImageImage
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

what you have to compare though is real wild birds versus farm birds. totally different. we kept turkey.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”