Thanksgiving 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Thanksgiving 2018

Post by gas56 »

@ TK Matt
The game update is not working right for the site,.. just keeps staying in a loop with extract & download.
Downloaded launcher from the Downloads section and installed then went and copied new update from theHunter game file from STEAM,..
It still does not work and stays in a game update loop. It's very frustrating for some players that don't use STEAM.
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Yes I did it :D and I shot a airborne Turkey :o
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Downloading/extracting...downloading/extrating...keeps going on...i give up...no playing tH for me :( :( :(
Hunting is living
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Just completed the missions. Enjoyed them a lot ;) Not too hard but challenging enough to keep it interesting. Thanks EW
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

whiteonyx wrote:Downloading/extracting...downloading/extrating...keeps going on...i give up...no playing tH for me :( :( :(
Same here for me.......
What a pity, just tried to reinstall Steam on my computer but even that didn't work for some reason..... :(
Spoiler:
Rugged_Randy
Tracker

Post by Rugged_Randy »

Same install loop happends to me too. I did a clean install of launcher but didn't help.
tsg303
Tracker

Post by tsg303 »

Why dont you use Steam? I have no problems With Steam and I only play like 6 to 10h a day (not only THC). Use Steam, its free.
THX for the Thanksgiving event. Great work.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Rugged_Randy wrote:Same install loop happends to me too. I did a clean install of launcher but didn't help.
DutchHunter74 wrote:
whiteonyx wrote:Downloading/extracting...downloading/extrating...keeps going on...i give up...no playing tH for me :( :( :(
Same here for me.......
What a pity, just tried to reinstall Steam on my computer but even that didn't work for some reason..... :(
gas56 wrote:@ TK Matt
The game update is not working right for the site,.. just keeps staying in a loop with extract & download.
Downloaded launcher from the Downloads section and installed then went and copied new update from theHunter game file from STEAM,..
It still does not work and stays in a game update loop. It's very frustrating for some players that don't use STEAM.
Morning all,

We are working on getting this fixed ASAP this morning and it shouldn't take too long. Even better, we are working on it so it should never happen again!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

TK

*Edit, fix has been deployed. Please let us know if you are still having issues installing.
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

unable to launch game with my steam acc, here in England was working yesterday.

I get the launcher up with connect existing acc to steam but it doesnt let me.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I just wanted to thank EW for the Thanksgiving event! The mission pack was fun & forced me to do something I have never really done before; to hunt turkeys. Sure I have shot a number of them over the time I have played Classic but I had never intentionally hunted them. To my surprise I found I really quite enjoyed it! Also requiring us to take a turkey on Settlers Creeks turned out to be a blessing in disguise. For no particular reason I very rarely hunt on SC. Going there to take a turkey for the mission forced me to look at it in a whole new light & I found myself truly enjoy turkeys there. So much so that I ended up buying 3 turkey spreads after I found good spots.

I had fun & EW made a little extra money so everyone was a winner. Thanks again!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”