Status Update - 7th November 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update - 7th November 2018

Post by DYEUZ »

I am at EP 22 of the LAND OF THE FREE by Born and Raised Outdoors guys , and i love it .
Reminds me of the younger years of mine with my friends , preparing to go hunt Moose / WT . We did not go for as many days in a row , but still,it was great time with them . Missing them good old days .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Nice! Was looking for a new pack to earn gm$.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Thanks for update.
I only have one question. You didnt mentioned mid november maddness competition. Last year you posted info 1 week before the comp, and it must begin next week. So my question. Did you forget or there will be no comp this year. I want to defend my title this year and im worried.
Thanks again.

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

wiizzi wrote:Thanks for update.
I only have one question. You didnt mentioned mid november maddness competition. Last year you posted info 1 week before the comp, and it must begin next week. So my question. Did you forget or there will be no comp this year. I want to defend my title this year and im worried.
Thanks again.
The "Mid November Madness" was swapped this year for "Mid September Madness". But we have a pretty cool Thanks Giving event you can look forward to ;)
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

TreeKiwi wrote:
wiizzi wrote:Thanks for update.
Thanks again.
The "Mid November Madness" was swapped this year for "Mid September Madness". But we have a pretty cool Thanks Giving event you can look forward to ;)
Why do you did it?
Mid november madness is the best comp you had. Ever made.everybody 1 divisikn 30 animals 1 attempt per animal.100%. Only best players win.
I have looked at mid september comps. In my division in every comp were 6-9 results. There were no competition at all. Myself i couldnt play.

DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

DYEUZ wrote:I am at EP 22 of the LAND OF THE FREE by Born and Raised Outdoors guys , and i love it .
Reminds me of the younger years of mine with my friends , preparing to go hunt Moose / WT . We did not go for as many days in a row , but still,it was great time with them . Missing them good old days .
Being from Oregon and them hunting in my backyard I am a little biased. But in my opinion it is one of the best hunting series I have seen.
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Andhii wrote:First WB mission is not working.
SoftShoe wrote:Thanks for the update TK
Andhii wrote:First WB mission is not working.
I can confirm this, since the 1st mission was just a jaunt to the lighthouse I thought I would try it myself. Ran all around & up the lighthouse but mission completion was not triggered.
Thanks for the heads up, we have found the cause and it is already fixed :)
The last (10th) WB mission is also a dud.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Thanks for the Water Buffalo missions. I have added them to the Wiki.
https://thehunter.fandom.com/wiki/Missi ... o_Missions
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the survey, hope you remove the werewolf stuff from the leaderboard and forum sig.

The new rifle looks great but wish the choices were four new calibers instead of four already existing in the game. I hope that the bipod deployment is a choice we get and not automatic/required. I also hope that the light weight of the IRL Steyr version(3kg) is fairly represented in the game version.

Thanks for the water buffalo missions! Missions are a good thing, looking forward to seeing the rest of the EHR species list getting mission packs too.

Since you're not donating any of the mustache proceeds to The Movember Foundation this year, why are you still selling them under the Movember pretense?

Almost forgot.. I just got credit for the water buffalo mission #2 objective, ID tracks or droppings from a Water Buffalo, after ID'ing a banteng crap.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Thanks for the SU, and thanks for the WB missions, its a nice incentive to comeback to Picca for me :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”