Status Update - 31st October 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status Update - 31st October 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hi all!

Your comments to the status update from the 31st October 2018.

Cheers all and sorry for the delay today!

Have a good week,

TK
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 31st October 2018

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Thanks TK for finally posting! Great update! Glad you enjoyed your trip to our wonderful country but you need to check out more than California. It's like another country compared to the rest of the US. :P I only see one set of winners for the photo comps instead of one for this week and last week. Also we had a bet running here all week that ya'll would pick werewolves for this week and of course we were correct. :D

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Thanks for the update TK.

The biggest store is Bass Pros main store in Springfield Missouri. The only way I can describe it is by saying the 1st time I walked into it I felt like I did when I was a kid & walked into Disney Land for the 1st time. It is truly massive!

dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Thanks for the ud Mat glad to have you back, the bows look so nice but i love graham's one :D
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

XxStrong1xX wrote:Thanks TK for finally posting! Great update! Glad you enjoyed your trip to our wonderful country but you need to check out more than California. It's like another country compared to the rest of the US. :P I only see one set of winners for the photo comps instead of one for this week and last week. Also we had a bet running here all week that ya'll would pick werewolves for this week and of course we were correct. :D
Yeah thanks! I actually caught this, but the cache can take up to an hour to clear sometimes... Yes well it would be rude not to have a themed event this time around :) I put a note in the Trophy of the week thread as well, but it is important to remember it has never been a "Biggest or Highest Scoring animal of the week". Mainly we are looking for a nice animal that captures the spirit of the game well, some people have some great stories that go along with their posts!
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

dj.p.king wrote:Thanks for the ud Mat glad to have you back, the bows look so nice but i love graham's one :D
It is a super nice bow mate, but out of my price range sadly! Maybe one day :D
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

TreeKiwi wrote:
XxStrong1xX wrote:Thanks TK for finally posting! Great update! Glad you enjoyed your trip to our wonderful country but you need to check out more than California. It's like another country compared to the rest of the US. :P I only see one set of winners for the photo comps instead of one for this week and last week. Also we had a bet running here all week that ya'll would pick werewolves for this week and of course we were correct. :D
Yeah thanks! I actually caught this, but the cache can take up to an hour to clear sometimes... Yes well it would be rude not to have a themed event this time around :) I put a note in the Trophy of the week thread as well, but it is important to remember it has never been a "Biggest or Highest Scoring animal of the week". Mainly we are looking for a nice animal that captures the spirit of the game well, some people have some great stories that go along with their posts!
Yeah I think a lot of us have wondered what exactly the criteria is and that is what has caused the confusion. By watching the weekly winners I kind of had an idea some of the things they are looking for, but it is nice to hear you say it. Thanks Mate!

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

great pics and the bows look ace. 8-)
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

TreeKiwi wrote:
dj.p.king wrote:Thanks for the ud Mat glad to have you back, the bows look so nice but i love graham's one :D
It is a super nice bow mate, but out of my price range sadly! Maybe one day :D
That day will come once your family has flown the nest leaving you with a bit more money to buy ;)
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Sounds like you all had some fun in California. You can never go wrong with a Denny's run! The Bass Pro here in Maryland is very similar, all the stores are generally the same but they do all have unique displays so each one is like it's own little museum. There's another store here on the east coast called Cabela's (Philadelphia, PA area, don't know where the others are) now that's a heck of a store for displays. I spent several hours the first time I walked in there just admiring their huge displays. The one I was in was just as big if not bigger than Bass Pro. Both are awesome places to see!

And you'll be glad you went with the Matthews bow in the end. I've been shooting a Mission Craze for a few years now and my best friend shoots a Mission Hype. They're awesome bows! Sounds like you have a year to master your new weapon... you better take that new bow out in the field as soon as archery hunting is legalized there!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”