Tracker

Re: Status Update - 31st October 2018

Post by Ringalor »

Thanks for the update...
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

great update, Mat! Thanks for sharing all the great photos of you and Graham's Great American Adventure!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Great SU, that Bass Pro Shop look amazing, so many things to see... but the bows what a pair of beauties, the first one look similar the a Parker Python aesthetically speaking, and the Hoyt sure look like the Pulsar, nice bows, sure they cost a good deal of "EMS". :D congrats and good to see you back and safe.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Looks like you had a good trip! Nice pickup on the archery equipment! Matt, when you do that to your arrows, we called it "scoping" . When I first started shooting on a league I shot a single target because I wasn't any good. After a year, and having custom arrows made by the dozens I moved to a 5 spot (1 spot for each arrow)- it saved a lot of money. But even dents bend an arrow out of straight, I have a bucket full of just dents At the end of an evening of shooting we used a push broom to sweep up all the nocks and fletchings laying on the floor. With good equipment it's just as good as shooting a scope with a rifle.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Good show! There’s a bass pro shops the next town over. I’d say it’s pretty decent in terms of look.

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Hello here is the link to the series I was talking about in the stream chat. Born and Raised Outdoors is an amazing group of hunters that show the ups and downs of the hunt not just the good stuff. My father and I waited every day for the new episodes. So here is the first series, make sure to like and follow em because they are dropping the second series today. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2k7I_hA-Se And another great group of guys is the Hushin crew. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeE673 ... NgDsIG5lQw Enjoy!
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Welcome back Mat,....& Graham
Sounds like you got yourself a present to boot while being over here. I'm looking for a Crossbow right at the moment cuz the Whitetail Deer Rut is in it's prime the beginning of November and just in case I can get out there at least a couple times within the next 2 weeks I'll be legal at least in Ohio....... ;) I got a bad shoulder so I can no longer use a Bow.
The Halloween Event was cool but I can't find a Werewolf much over 360, but I'm still looking.
I've been dropping a few $Em on Silver bullets though so I'm not quite done yet cuz I'm having a blast....with the .308 Wolfsbane pistol...... ;)
The weekly Trophy Shot was a nice picture of a high scoring 382.
Have a good 1........ and enjoy your jetlag........... :lol:
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Thanks for this update and for the Twitchcon 2018 report, i expect you've enjoyed your travel.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

DaveyCockett wrote:Hello here is the link to the series I was talking about in the stream chat. Born and Raised Outdoors is an amazing group of hunters that show the ups and downs of the hunt not just the good stuff. My father and I waited every day for the new episodes. So here is the first series, make sure to like and follow em because they are dropping the second series today. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 2k7I_hA-Se And another great group of guys is the Hushin crew. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeE673 ... NgDsIG5lQw Enjoy!
Thanks Davey! I am watching the first episode now while I reply to messages :)

Thanks for all the other nice messages everyone, America was a blast and I am enjoying the new challenges that a Bow brings!
Riumma
Spotter

Post by Riumma »

Thanks guys for your work and for choosing my photo for the trophy of the week. good work and good day to all.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”