Halloween 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Mashuu
Hunter

Re: Halloween 2018

Post by Mashuu »

The grey wolf mission was impossible for me, as I could not get near them at all. So I gave up on that. I was lucky enough to find a skull, so I got my 666+ points. Then just gave up. Horribly put together missions.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Villkatta wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I shot three critters that were within 20+ m of me, one at a time and they jus' stood there- I think the spook radius is messed up
Was this in SP or MP?
SP. I filed a bug report. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Will the Wolfsbane .308 count for the competitions where a .308 is required? or is considered a "new weapon" for the game?.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:Will the Wolfsbane .308 count for the competitions where a .308 is required? or is considered a "new weapon" for the game?.
I believe so. As long as you use the correct .308 ammo. I'll test that out- never thought it still might be classified as a new weapon. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

BCKidd wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Will the Wolfsbane .308 count for the competitions where a .308 is required? or is considered a "new weapon" for the game?.
I believe so. As long as you use the correct .308 ammo. I'll test that out- never thought it still might be classified as a new weapon. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Yeah i mean the SU talked about the .308 as a new weapon, but i see they share skills with the others .308 pistols, this is the first time we have a gun with 2 premium variants, because the Wolfsbane its pretty much a premium skin if share the same skill with the others, there is a reindeer comp for the .308 i think, i will await for it to test the gun.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

FR_Bugs wrote:It was a nice and scary Event, thanks for it.
Definitively spent too much for the First Aid Kits because of those furious Werewolves, but i'm satisfied.

@ EW Staff
A little idea for future Events with collectables to avoid some controversy :
Limit the number of objects that can be collected to 100 or 150 maximum. Each player will collect or not what he finds according to the number of points it brings him. This will not stop the races through the reserves to find objects as much as it's possible but everyone will have the opportunity to have the maximum score during the event regardless of the time spent on the game if the luck is wtih him. Just my opinion.

And a request : Could you update our Forum sig please ? It miss the Eurasian Lynx picture and actually Werewolf picture (if you keep it on the sig after the event).
Solution is more easy, they could do this like the Competitions, X number of Attempts and that's It!! also minimum number of hours per hunt (attempt)
BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

is it over yet?
when do I get my TgT back?
I gotta big dark grey wolf to kill with my new .270 rifle!
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Good morning all,

All the prizes are getting sent through to everyone now, sorry for the delay. So everyone has a chance to use the silver bullets they won, the Werewolf will be huntable for another 24hours.

I have also written down everyone's feedback regarding the Skull$ event and already passed it onto the game designer.

Have a good week all,

TK
Der_Jo

Post by Der_Jo »

TreeKiwi wrote:Good morning all,

All the prizes are getting sent through to everyone now
No, i still missing the Hunting Tower (Bare Wood), Halloween Face Paint and one pack of Silver bullets
Price for reaching more than 666 skull$
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

The prizes are missing here too, but i think that they are missing from everyone and that they have not yet been given...

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”