Halloween 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: Halloween 2018

Post by VonStratos »

BCKidd wrote:
HooCairs wrote:
SoftShoe wrote:It's more commonly a quip, a jest that people that really dont have a life take as an insult.
The intention is to insult, no matter how it is perceived. Why else would you use that term? It is nothing but negative.
I tend to agree, Hoo. But, I look at who it comes from. Others tho' may very well be insulted- so yeah "it is a negative comment". Then again so is Noob, 'cause at one time we all were. Respectfully.

BCKidd.

EDIT: I will add this- anyone who calls anyone else a "no lifer" is simply jealous & jealousy gets you no where. ;)

Ah the classic "No life" i have read that before, but then a chosen one arose from the shadows and made a comeback. "I am a gamer, i got many lives", that comeback is one of my favorites quotes i have read in the internet. :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
HooCairs wrote: The intention is to insult, no matter how it is perceived. Why else would you use that term? It is nothing but negative.
I tend to agree, Hoo. But, I look at who it comes from. Others tho' may very well be insulted- so yeah "it is a negative comment". Then again so is Noob, 'cause at one time we all were. Respectfully.

BCKidd.

EDIT: I will add this- anyone who calls anyone else a "no lifer" is simply jealous & jealousy gets you no where. ;)

Ah the classic "No life" i have read that before, but then a chosen one arose from the shadows and made a comeback. "I am a gamer, i got many lives", that comeback is one of my favorites quotes i have read in the internet. :lol:
:lol: :lol: That is better. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

but I would trade all that back for those first charging male Grizzly bears that made the TgT map great...

Oh man Gas you speak from my soul.... I had a 27 Blond Gizzly this evening and I shot it in the guts with the .308 Wolfsbane (needed 9 kills for the 50), well it was a 4k chase and a pain in the ass to get him. Crouched position, scent eliminator, full camo...... flee, flee , flee ......... PAIN IN THE ASS and ruined an otherwise decent hunt. Next time I take my .454 as my handgun, the .308 is for female deer only.....
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Schlachtwolf wrote:but I would trade all that back for those first charging male Grizzly bears that made the TgT map great...

Oh man Gas you speak from my soul.... I had a 27 Blond Gizzly this evening and I shot it in the guts with the .308 Wolfsbane (needed 9 kills for the 50), well it was a 4k chase and a pain in the ass to get him. Crouched position, scent eliminator, full camo...... flee, flee , flee ......... PAIN IN THE ASS and ruined an otherwise decent hunt. Next time I take my .454 as my handgun, the .308 is for female deer only.....
Lol my sentiments exactly................
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Is saying : There was '' no lifeguard '' at the beach offensive !?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

aussieshooter
Spotter

Post by aussieshooter »

Thanks for the event EW.

All around I thought the event was a success. I did all missions, didn't have time to go for any comps really and thought the skull hunting was a bit of a waste.

I enjoyed the missions, thought they had the right amount and the difficulty was ok. Hunting the werewolves was great, I liked being able to trophy shot, taxi and collect them.

As for removing the Werewolves and their stats, I tend to agree with the majority here. They don't need to be retained for the whole year. I would like to see a tab added to the website for a 'special event', with 'sub-tabs' which contains all the information, leader boards, and trophy shots for the current event. Once the event is over that tab disappears.

Suggestions for next year -
* Create a trophy lodge for fantasy creatures, especially if there is the possibility of making more. I'd actually like to see a Christmas themed trophy lodge as well.
* Maybe add another creature high up in the mountains of TGT next year, maybe a Big Foot or something similar?
* The skulls should be returned to the pumpkins, have differing sizes of pumpkin and points base on size. I don't believe they should impact any competitions or give any sort of major value prize. Next year make it a minimum 500 points or something and you get a scent spray or med kits. There should not be any major prizes given for anything other than hunting. After all, that is what this game is about isn't it? I also thought the pumpkins added to the atmosphere a lot more than random skulls lying on the ground.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

aussieshooter wrote:.Suggestions for next year -
* Create a trophy lodge for fantasy creatures, especially if there is the possibility of making more. I'd actually like to see a Christmas themed trophy lodge as well.
* Maybe add another creature high up in the mountains of TGT next year, maybe a Big Foot or something similar?
* The skulls should be returned to the pumpkins, have differing sizes of pumpkin and points base on size. I don't believe they should impact any competitions or give any sort of major value prize. Next year make it a minimum 500 points or something and you get a scent spray or med kits. There should not be any major prizes given for anything other than hunting. After all, that is what this game is about isn't it? I also thought the pumpkins added to the atmosphere a lot more than random skulls lying on the ground.
For the next year "event", it'd be better if they created a new game full of monsters and abominable creatures. TheHunter Classic is a different thing.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Someone implemented Werewolf to real life: https://www.facebook.com/RafaMayoCreati ... 060897625/
EmmaHunter22

Re: Halloween Hoot

Post by EmmaHunter22 »

I thought the werewolves were pretty darn cool! They look and sound awesome (the warning growl is terrifying!) and their AI was pretty cool as well. Glad you and your son had fun! :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”