Status Update - 10th October 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Oswald74
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 10th October 2018

Post by Oswald74 »

Crossbow pistol is great news.

Will be very helpful against roe deer while hunting lynx.
The Crossbow Pistol will also have an additional standard skin, that can be purchased in the store.
Are you sure it's a skin for a weapon we can purchase or is it (like usual) the same "full price" weapon with a reskin texture?!

MfG L.E.

Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Does the new ground blind work in every environment? Because if not (and I'd guess it only works in forest areas in PB), you should add that to the store description!
Looks like it's been updated but I don't get the point of buying the new blind as it just has Excellent visual reduction just like the normal ground blinds where you can place on ANY map.
This new ground bind is restricting where you can place it and doesn't even have Legendary visual reduction like the other ground binds that are specific in where you place them. :?
What a pointless item.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Nice, informative Weekly Status Update. It sounds like this years Halloween Event is going to be a blast. I can hardly wait for a chance at putting one of those Werewolves in a trophy lodge. Thank you for selecting my Muley buck for the TOW. That was a nice surprise.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Congrats on fixing a bug. Has the "What's bugging you most?" never-launched bug fixing campaign been abandoned? New jungle ground blind is unlike all the others, having the worst camo rating of all the camo'd ground blinds in the store. Is this why it wasn't mentioned in the SU? Do you think the trapper tent will earn more money when you occasionally bring it out of the shed thing as opposed to just leaving it in with all the other tents? I find it exceptionally silly that werewolves will be around again and especially that it can be mounted. If it shuts down regular hunting in TGT for a whole week and I still hunted in TGT, I'd be really upset. Can we expect other mythical creatures to be coming soon? Looking forward to seeing the crossbow pistol, thanks for that at least.
Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

:arrow: TK - Very nice informative update, good job listening and responding, please keep doing what you're doing. No guessing this time, thank-you! This event sounds like fun, however I do hope the missions are not the shoot a fleeing flying POS with a longbow at 60Meters while standing on 1 leg in a tree-stand singing Monty Python's "I'm a lumberjack & I'm ok..." type missions. :roll: :lol:

:?: Quick question; Why not have sales run for a week like most grocery, hardware,department stores, etc; instead of just the weekend? I have missed so many sales as most weekends I don't get a chance or simply forget to check the store. I only know I've missed them thanks to the UHC wish-list email.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Great update, but what happend to the chapter: "What’s bugging you the most?". Is this still work in progress?

Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

So soon it will be Halloween
Not summer
not winter
but between
And those in the game
And not mentioned by name
Wish to scare us in ways never seen

They tell us this Beast has some power
To smell us
And make us yet cower
But silver may save
The rash and the brave
If they may be willing to pay by the hour

Of wolves I have certain no fear
I'm married
And still call her "my dear"
For the bark while might fright
Is less pain than the bite
And my heal kit is made out of beer.....

Cheers

Schalchtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

@ Schlachtwolf ... Great one !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

WolfLQ
Tracker

Post by WolfLQ »

Awesome news, thanks! :D
(Not a newbie! Back after a few years hiatus.)
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Reggy wrote:however I do hope the missions are not the shoot a fleeing flying POS with a longbow at 60Meters while standing on 1 leg in a tree-stand singing Monty Python's "I'm a lumberjack & I'm ok..." type missions. :roll: :lol:
Same here, and I hope the comp isn't catered to those with an endless amount of free time.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”